Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

infraction received in commuting &Transport

Options
  • 13-12-2013 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

I generally accept infractions quite well , I've all ways respected a mods decision ,
    But I'm actually not happy with this infraction issued by momentum on Thursday ,
    For ignoring a mods instructions on a thread he posted himself and yet no discussion had actually taken place yet , I stated the thread was similar to a thread posted in the cycling forum I seen on the front page during the week ,
    In pm it was stated my post was joke like /making light of a situation to which it wasn't like that at all ,I even linked the thread I mentioned in the pm ,
    The tread its self is a train wreck ,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057103463

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Hey Gatling,

Did you contact Monument about the infraction as per the first step of the DRP process outlined above?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hey Gatling,

Did you contact Monument about the infraction as per the first step of the DRP process outlined above?

I did ,

He / she was of the opinion ignored a mod warning I even linked to the thread I mentioned in my post in pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Okay, thanks for confirming.

Bear with me and I'll look into this for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Okay, thanks for confirming.

Bear with me and I'll look into this for you.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Marking this as resolved, as monument had already requested the infraction be reviewed before OP had started this thread, I just hadn't got round to it as of yet.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement