Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Season Two Schedule

Options
  • 14-12-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Saints schedule for season two is:

Home

Falcons
    Buccaneers
    Panthers
    Packers
    Vikings
    Ravens
    Bengals
    Niners

Away

Falcons
    Buccaneers
    Panthers
    Bears
    Lions
    Browns
    Steelers
    Redskins

A very tough schedule playing twice each against Empacher and Gatsby in the division first of all, while having to take on the combined best division in the game in season one in the NFC North, but I'm looking forward to playing games against Raoul, Ali (hopefully we can finally get connected to get a game played between us) and Nelbert. AFC North is up next and I have never played Adrian before and have only played Paddy and Mike once (both with no mic) so that should be good too. Pudsy's Redskins and Carroller's (who I have only played once too) Niners round out the human games.

All-in-all, a difficult schedule. However, only 4 CPU games out of 16 and some new (and almost new :pac:) opponents make it seem an enjoyable one.

Advertisement