Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 black Screen after restore

Options
  • 14-12-2013 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi guys problem with my PS3 at the moment

Turned it on there for the 1st time in 2 weeks and it said had to do a restore on the hard drive have done a few over the years on it and all is been grand

But after 2 restores now i get a black screen of death so to speak i think the problem is in the hard drive if i am right ?

My plan is to order a 1TB for my PS4 and put the 500GB from that in the PS3 good idea or bad ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Hi guys problem with my PS3 at the moment

Turned it on there for the 1st time in 2 weeks and it said had to do a restore on the hard drive have done a few over the years on it and all is been grand

But after 2 restores now i get a black screen of death so to speak i think the problem is in the hard drive if i am right ?

My plan is to order a 1TB for my PS4 and put the 500GB from that in the PS3 good idea or bad ?

Had the source changed? Like was it hdmi and now it is standard connection? Just hold down on the power button until you hear a beep. It'll reset the source settings to default and might be a solution

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Had the source changed? Like was it hdmi and now it is standard connection? Just hold down on the power button until you hear a beep. It'll reset the source settings to default and might be a solution

1st thing i do and changed to other HDMIs and have also used different TVS

The problem i think is the HD ordered a new of amazon for 30 pound so hope it does the job

Advertisement