Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMobile

Options
  • 14-12-2013 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi Grainne, my business contract is up today and I called to see what deals you have. I was on a 2 year contract with 2 mobiles at €50 ex vat each. The representative said I can continue at that same price. However, I called back acting  as a new customer they offered me €30 ex vat per month. So I pay my bill for 2 years and someone who hasn't given you a cent gets a better deal? Loyalty?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

shaviebeby wrote: »
    Hi Grainne, my business contract is up today and I called to see what deals you have. I was on a 2 year contract with 2 mobiles at €50 ex vat each. The representative said I can continue at that same price. However, I called back acting  as a new customer they offered me €30 ex vat per month. So I pay my bill for 2 years and someone who hasn't given you a cent gets a better deal? Loyalty?
    Hi shaviebeby,

I would be unable to discuss business plans here but if you wish I can request for an agent in our business sales team to give you a call to discuss the plans available to you.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Duke of Speed

hi grainne just looked at emobile 4g coverage map and i see waterford covered my phone shows lte but will not connect, is it up and running yet

hi grainne just looked at emobile 4g coverage map and i see waterford covered my phone shows lte but will not connect, is it up and running yet
    Hi Duke of Speed,

Could you advise what phone you have and also are you signed up on a 4G plan?

Grainne

Hi Duke of Speed,

Grainne
    Hi Grainne xperia z1 and 24month 4g plan 

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭vertico

Hi , my o2 contract is up soon and I wanted to know is there any promotion codes available . I'm an eircom customer, home phone and broadband. I wanna switch mobile to emobile unlimited plan with 5g data

• Advertisement

Hi Duke of Speed,

Grainne
    just got lte on my screen speed is only 3mb is it being set up with 3g speeds and 4g speeds later

vertico wrote: »
    Hi , my o2 contract is up soon and I wanted to know is there any promotion codes available . I'm an eircom customer, home phone and broadband. I wanna switch mobile to emobile unlimited plan with 5g data
    Hi vertico,

We have two 4G plans available. The eircom offer can be found on this link

You can sign up to this plan online or you can call our sales team on 1800 283 091 and they can talk you through the different plans available. By signing up for this plan you are agreeing to extend your eircom account by an additional 12 months.

Grainne

Hi Duke of Speed,

Grainne
    just got lte on my screen speed is only 3mb is it being set up with 3g speeds and 4g speeds later
    That's great you got lte on your phone Duke of Speed,

You would have to ensure that you are in a 4G area to connect to 4G speeds.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭karlitob

@shaviebeby
    What happened in the end? I'm on a personal contract and I'm being charged differently for an upgrade to a friend of mine. No loyalty at all. 

karlitob wrote: »
    @shaviebeby
    What happened in the end? I'm on a personal contract and I'm being charged differently for an upgrade to a friend of mine. No loyalty at all. 
    Hi karlitob,

Sorry to hear you feel this way. Is there anything that I can help you with here?

Grainne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 curiouscrater

Hi I have broadband, phone and mobile with eircom, my mobile is currently not working so practically without a mobile, my contract is up in April, so I looked for a new mobile as I am keeping my contract but they won't bring it forward only by a month for me to get a new phone, I do not feel the loyalty to someone who is long term with them and am currently in discussions with another provider, does it make sense for the sake of 8 wks? Also there appears to be grest bundles for newbies and not current users!

Hi I have broadband, phone and mobile with eircom,  my mobile is currently not working so practically without a mobile,  my contract is up in April,  so I looked for a new mobile as I am keeping my contract but they won't bring it forward only by a month for me to get a new phone, I do not feel the loyalty to someone who is long term with them and am currently in discussions with another provider,  does it make sense for the sake of 8 wks? Also there appears to be grest bundles for newbies and not current users!
    Hi curiouscrater,

What exactly is the problem with your phone. Could you PM your mobile number and PIN I will see what can be done.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 25 tapit54

Hi
    I'm wondering why there hasn't been any model of HTC phones on the Emobile site for some time?
    Are you not stocking them anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tapit54 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm wondering why there hasn't been any model of HTC phones on the Emobile site for some time?
    Are you not stocking them anymore?
    Hi tapit54

They are still stocked - if you are looking for a particular model I advise calling sales on 1800 283 091 or calling in store

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement