Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Games price comparison site.

• 14-12-2013 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

This might be the best website I've discovered in the last year (or worst from my wallet's perspective), and I can't find any mention of it here, so I'm sharing!

www.IsThereAnyDeal.com

It aggregates the price for a game from a large number of websites, mainly for steam keys. It even includes amazon.com, with US pricing, which is nice :)

So, say for example that you're interested in The Walking Dead Season 2 - and why wouldn't you be... Searching will give you this information. The cheapest it's available is on amazon.com for €16.37, in comparison to Steam where it's €20.69 for example. It also gives historical information, so even if something seems relatively cheap, this might show that amazon.com, or a steam sale has offered the game cheaper in the past for example.

Finally you can connect with steam, and ad wishlist items. Should be really handy with the Steam Sale on the horizon. Hope you find it as useful as I did :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

I've used http://www.dlcompare.com/ before. Worth a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

This might be the best website I've discovered in the last year (or worst from my wallet's perspective), and I can't find any mention of it here, so I'm sharing!

www.IsThereAnyDeal.com

It aggregates the price for a game from a large number of websites, mainly for steam keys. It even includes amazon.com, with US pricing, which is nice :)

So, say for example that you're interested in The Walking Dead Season 2 - and why wouldn't you be... Searching will give you this information. The cheapest it's available is on amazon.com for €16.37, in comparison to Steam where it's €20.69 for example. It also gives historical information, so even if something seems relatively cheap, this might show that amazon.com, or a steam sale has offered the game cheaper in the past for example.

Finally you can connect with steam, and ad wishlist items. Should be really handy with the Steam Sale on the horizon. Hope you find it as useful as I did :pac:

The cheapest it's available for is €13 off me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I've used http://www.dlcompare.com/ before. Worth a look.

That site is dangerous, my wallet cries every time I go to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

dlcompare is good but I find http://www.allkeyshop.com/ has better prices generally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

The cheapest it's available for is €13 off me ;)

You can't just throw that out there and give no more details.

Skerries & Baked.Noodle, thanks for the other two links. Both look very useful. It's going to be an expensive Christmas.

• Advertisement

You can't just throw that out there and give no more details.

Skerries & Baked.Noodle, thanks for the other two links. Both look very useful. It's going to be an expensive Christmas.

I taught it may be rude for me to give the extra detail... Anyways, I can sell it for 13euro via online bank transfer if anyone was interested... I will refund anyone who buys and the game ends up not working within a month... Check my adverts.ie account I have threads made for it all :) ... I will sell for cheapest price on nearly every steam game ;) ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,490 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

be careful when buying that you don't go for the russian versions as you will need a vpn in order for them to work and if Steam catch you they could ban your account so only go for the european/english ones

Skerries wrote: »
    be careful when buying that you don't go for the russian versions as you will need a vpn in order for them to work and if Steam catch you they could ban your account so only go for the european/english ones

The Walking Dead is region free... Also it's the Russians that get the ban from what I have seen... That's on a very rare occasion also... This only seems to happen when they are selling 4 packs of games using a method in order to buy 4 pack gifts...

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jc4517

http://www.cheapshark.com/ is responsible for the loss of far too much money from my bank account.. Good thing my sisters are getting me Steam gift cards for Christmas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I think this thread should be included in the 'Most Important Threads' sticky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,170 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Pushtrak wrote: »
    I think this thread should be included in the 'Most Important Threads' sticky.

Or be labelled as "The Most Dangerous Thread"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Just noticed G2play isnt on this.

Looking to buy FIFA as a gift its 25 on G2play, checked this site and it had the lowest as 41 no mention of G2plays price.

Wonder if any other wbesites are omitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 janetkissho

the link were good thanks for posting games links

Advertisement