Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre

Options
  • 14-12-2013 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,
    I posted here a couple of weeks ago in relation to E-fibre being available in my area, I was informed from the details I provided that it was, I was then given a number to contact.
    The lady I spoke to agreed that e fibre was available and took my number, saying that someone would be in contact shortly to arrange this, this was about three weeks ago and I have not been contacted.

Shortly before this I received a call in relation to renewing my contract for a further 12 months on the basis that e fibre would be available, so i agreed on this basis but nobody has made contact to initiate this.

Can you please look in to this for me, i can provide Account details via PM 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi,
    I posted here a couple of weeks ago in relation to E-fibre being available in my area, I was informed from the details I provided that it was, I was then given a number to contact.
    The lady I spoke to agreed that e fibre was available and took my number, saying that someone would be in contact shortly to arrange this, this was about three weeks ago and I have not been contacted.

Shortly before this I received a call in relation to renewing my contract for a further 12 months on the basis that e fibre would be available, so i agreed on this basis but nobody has made contact to initiate this.

Can you please look in to this for me, i can provide Account details via PM 

Hi JACK BE NIMBLE,

Sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you?

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JACK BE NIMBLE

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

PM Sent
    Hi JACK BE NIMBLE

Sorry about the wait I tried a mock order and sent you a PM after speaking to efibre sales.

Mark

Advertisement