Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car hire over Christmas

Options
  • 14-12-2013 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi, I'm coming back to Waterford for a week over Christmas and trying to rent a car for the few days. Last year I got one for about 80 euros, this year the cheapest quotes are coming in at almost 300!! Does anyone know any alternatives to the big rental places? Maybe smaller garages that would do a rental?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

dont have good news for you here, thems the prices as the fella says, its the time of the year and basically rental companies can charge what they like.... in waterford I would suggest SE car hire, the only tip i can give is dont bother with the airports, the daily rate is low but their are any amount of hidden charges,

Advertisement