Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stamullen House Prices @ peak

Options
  • 14-12-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi,

I would be grateful if folks could let me know any examples of what the peak prices were for 3-bed semidetached houses (non-corner sites) in Stmaullen at the bubbles peak, especially the gracemeadow development.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I would estimate €360k.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭phatony

Are you serious? That means I just got a little over 63% off.

Yes I think so. Crazy ....:eek: I'm basing my answer on the Orchard, Gracemeadow and Forgehill Estates. The Grange, Kilbreck, Glasheen would not have peaked at that level.

Three bed semis €340k to €360k, Four bed semis peaked at around €440k to €460k and four bed detatched peaked at around €530k to €550k. Now I am estimating - my memory isn't what it used to be after having 3 kids.;)

Some four/five bed detached say in Silver Glen or the newish estate opposite the old entrance to the GAA club (the name escapes me) were looking for €650k plus.

These were the asking prices - I don't know what any house actually sold for at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭rpurfield

i think you are spot on pipmae, i was only looking at daft a couple of weeks ago and i was suprised how much the houses are down to now. I know there was a four bed going in Glasheen during the boom for 500,000. It wasn't sold mind you. Personally I dont mind what my house is valued at now, Ive no intention of moving so its all the one

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭phatony

Hi,

Anyone here know how to refill the central heating system fitted to the houses in Gracemeadows development in Stamullen?

Can't see a lever for connecting system to mains to refill it, and I don't want to upset balance by randomly fiddling with knobs...

Any help much appreciated.

Thx

• Advertisement

If you are on Facebook find the Stamullen Community Alert page and ask to join. Then ask your question there and someone might know.

Advertisement