Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA/TM GLOCK 18 Dissassembly Problem

• 14-12-2013 1:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48

Planning on taking this apart for painting and upgrades to the gearbox but have encountered an issue I would rather have sorted before I start. In order to remove the gearbox you have to pull the covers off the grip of the gun. How do I go about getting these back on with use of superglue or other permanent adhesives? Hopefully someone on here has tinkered with one of these before and can help me out!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

DTA338 wrote: »
    Planning on taking this apart for painting and upgrades to the gearbox but have encountered an issue I would rather have sorted before I start. In order to remove the gearbox you have to pull the covers off the grip of the gun. How do I go about getting these back on with use of superglue or other permanent adhesives? Hopefully someone on here has tinkered with one of these before and can help me out!

Have you tried double sided tape?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 DTA338

Thats an idea. Looking for something more secure but thats not bad!

Advertisement