Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I know im a bit late to the party but really enjoying Trine 2 co-op at the moment. Myself and a friend playing through it and its very enjoyable. Runs really well and looks very good on PS4. First PS+ game that ive actually enjoyed:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The Last Of Us remastered seems to have dropped significantly in price, symths has it down for €43.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

cloud493 wrote: »
    The Last Of Us remastered seems to have dropped significantly in price, symths has it down for €43.

I wonder how much they will give of a trade for the PS3 edition, if anything!

You might get something, have to trade in sooner rather than later etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

I'd trade the ps3 version right now for store credit. no doubt there will be thousands trading in Last of Us ps3 to get the ps4 version when its released.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

EoinHef wrote: »
    I know im a bit late to the party but really enjoying Trine 2 co-op at the moment. Myself and a friend playing through it and its very enjoyable. Runs really well and looks very good on PS4. First PS+ game that ive actually enjoyed:)

Ah... you did play Resogun right?

Resogun + DLC is the best PSN+ we've had so far. The DLC wasn't free, but it was £4 so hardly counts for the entertainment value.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

tok9 wrote: »
    Ah... you did play Resogun right?

Ive played it but not really into it tbh,i know its well received but just could not get into it. I played so many scrolling shooters in my youth though the genre may be wasted on me now.

Still have it,might go back and give it another chance at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

cloud493 wrote: »

33.81 on videogamesplus.ca!! but like 8 euro delivery. would be well worth getting it there if youre getting a dualshock or another game too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Hmm, I'm interested to see the price of TLOU on the US PSN, that could be a bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

So sony replacing both controllers even though i have no receipt and they know i bought it used._ was told welcome to playstation sir we aim to please._.

What a service i am shocked and delighted tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

So sony replacing both controllers even though i have no receipt and they know i bought it used._ was told welcome to playstation sir we aim to please._.

What a service i am shocked and delighted tbh

Post when you get them back, I'd be interested to know how long they take.

Have my psplus setup.. My tag is

mondo83

Varik wrote: »
    Post when you get them back, I'd be interested to know how long they take.
    Will do mate they know i am ms oldcrew i think they were trying to woo me lol it worked lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

also lads what are the ps4 exclusives right now? any recommendations?

Killzone is well worth A shot. Like always a lot of people moaned that it is grey and horrible, but I'm reality they have not even played. Great single player campaign
    Second Son is a good game and will make you drop your jaw. I am saying this as a pc gamer. One of the very rare occasions when I actually finished a game.
    Warframe is great if you never played it on pc.

Killzone is well worth A shot. Like always a lot of people moaned that it is grey and horrible, but I'm reality they have not even played. Great single player campaign
    Second Son is a good game and will make you drop your jaw. I am saying this as a pc gamer. One of the very rare occasions when I actually finished a game.
    Warframe is great if you never played it on pc.
    Cheers shadow

I really like Killzone, and got the Plat on 2 & 3 and I'm not a trophy hunter. But this is my least favourite, as I find it a bit lacking rather than bad. Breaking it into 3, I liked the start, the middle could have been fleshed out a bit, and the end was barely there.

It feels like they rushed the games conclusion, everything after
    escaping over the wall with echo
    felt rushed.

I really like Killzone, and got the Plat on 2 & 3 and I'm not a trophy hunter. But this is my least favourite, as I find it a bit lacking rather than bad. Breaking it into 3, I liked the start, the middle could have been fleshed out a bit, and the end was barely there.

felt rushed.
    whats the multiplayer like?

There are loads of different abilities and weapons so you die a lot at the start and you're never really sure why.

Practice makes perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It's no up to much. I wish they'd go back to the simplicity of KZ2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

felt rushed.

I played 2 and 3 and I did not liked them, I did loved Shadowfall. People like different things and stuff.

I played 2 and 3 and I did not liked them, I did loved Shadowfall. People like different things and stuff.

I did like it, it's really just the second last mission I didn't like and the abrupt ending after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Trying to play Fifa the last few evenings but it's been incredibly laggy every single time. FWIW, connection speed is 11 Mbps download and 578 kbps upload. Also performed a speed test on my pc (both are wireless btw) and I got the following result:

Ping 26ms
    Download 14.61 Mbps
    Upload 0.65 Mbps

Should it be laggy with those numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

vidor wrote: »
    Trying to play Fifa the last few evenings but it's been incredibly laggy every single time. FWIW, connection speed is 11 Mbps download and 578 kbps upload. Also performed a speed test on my pc (both are wireless btw) and I got the following result:

Ping 26ms
    Download 14.61 Mbps
    Upload 0.65 Mbps

Should it be laggy with those numbers?

No. Have you got your ports open for the PS4?

Current setup is this:

263hc28.jpg

Current setup is this:

263hc28.jpg

TCP Ports    80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480  DCP            3478-3479

Also, try it wired, even if it has to be temporary to see if that helps.

So remove the other rules and just keep the ones you've posted? How do I select DCP? When I go to create a new rule, under 'Protocol' it only gives me the option of either TCP or UDP.

So remove the other rules and just keep the ones you've posted? How do I select DCP? When I go to create a new rule, under 'Protocol' it only gives me the option of either TCP or UDP.

Sorry ,UDP, not DCP,:rolleyes:. It's worth a shot, i just googled fifa ps4 and that's the ports that EA have up for forwarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

anyone know the best or easiest way to use the DS4 for a pc?

• Advertisement

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    anyone know the best or easiest way to use the DS4 for a pc?

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-connect-a-ps4-controller-to-pc/

Amazing what you find out on Google!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement