Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

cloud493 wrote: »
    Is amazon the best price for the metro redux at £30 or is there anywhere cheaper?

http://www.base.com/buy/product/metro-redux-ps4/dgc-metrordxps4.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Picked up TLOU today along with a few other games, I must say it looks really good, right up there with MLB The Show, the PS4 has been whisper quiet while I have had it on as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

I highly recommend Metro Last Light, ive been playing it on pc and it is amazing looking!

Great list of upcoming free to play games on PS4

http://www.gamepur.com/feature/15692-10-upcoming-free-play-ps4-games-releasing-20142015.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Do F2P games have trophies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Warframe seems to have

• Advertisement

OctavarIan wrote: »
    I have a question regarding PS accounts, bit confused as to how ownership of games and saves works across multiple consoles.

I currently play on my housemate's console. There are three accounts on it, one has PS+ (mine doesn't, if that matters).

If I were to buy a game and install it, would I be able to play that game on another console if I bought my own console in the future? Or would I have to buy a new copy of the game? Also would all three accounts on the other PS4 still share that game?

Are you on about physical copy's of the games? If so you can play them on any console

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Sometimes you'll need to subscribe or make a purchase for them to be unlock-able, and some games don't have any.

Varik wrote: »
    Sometimes you'll need to subscribe or make a purchase for them to be unlock-able, and some games don't have any.

Say if I downloaded and played one of te games that need a purchase for me to unlock the trophy would they show up in my trophy list if I didn't pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Probably mentioned here before but has the rubber covering come off the analog stick for anyone else? It's gotten so little use since I bought it so this is a little surprising.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It's a common issue.

You can get replacement controllers if you have you receipt, but easier to just pick up a pack or two of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00GH7UA32/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1407278885&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Say if I downloaded and played one of te games that need a purchase for me to unlock the trophy would they show up in my trophy list if I didn't pay?

When the game is started the trophy list will be added, but without paying they simply won't be earned as you play.

Most games will keep track so when you do pay the ones you would have earn will all unlock then and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

It's a common issue.

You can get replacement controllers if you have you receipt, but easier to just pick up a pack or two of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00GH7UA32/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1407278885&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Thanks. You would imagine that they came across this issue before release, strange that it made it to the shelves like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Wolfenstein on sale on PSN for €39.99. you temptress!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'm still playing it. Probably one of the last good single player fps we'll see for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'm still playing it. Probably one of the last good single player fps we'll see for a while.

Yup still playing it as well - just got the PX4 so enjoying the difference the sound now makes of the game. Looking forwards to completing and maybe trying on a harder setting - normally not something I would be bothered with as once I play a story that's it (exception of the Soul Reaver series) but think this game is definitely worth a 2nd or 3rd or +++ playthrough

Varik wrote: »
    When the game is started the trophy list will be added, but without paying they simply won't be earned as you play.

Most games will keep track so when you do pay the ones you would have earn will all unlock then and there.

Ah feck it lol do you what games don't have trophys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Ah feck it lol do you what games don't have trophys?

Every PS4 game has Trophies but if i am not mistaking a few free to play titles don't ?.

But from January 2009 Sony made it mandatory that all new games must have Trophies I think this carries over to the PS Vita and PS4. As i don't think i ever played a PS vita game with no Trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Grayditch wrote: »

Tempting alright, in a weird way would prefer a physical copy to flesh out the Ps4 shelf :D

Has anyone traded in their camera into Gamestop and if so how much did you get, I have not used mine since launch day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Cex will give €24 cash, so prolly 18-20 from gamestop, would be better to sell it private as its £41 new.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just got bound by flame for 30 on psn,been dieing to play it,I've enough to be playing ATM though :-D.

Just got bound by flame for 30 on psn,been dieing to play it,I've enough to be playing ATM though :-D.

I am tempted by 27 Euro price, but have plenty more game to get through at the moment.

Every PS4 game has Trophies but if i am not mistaking a few free to play titles don't ?.

But from January 2009 Sony made it mandatory that all new games must have Trophies I think this carries over to the PS Vita and PS4. As i don't think i ever played a PS vita game with no Trophies.

Lol that's what I meant what F2P don't have trophies

Lol that's what I meant what F2P don't have trophies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Diablo 3 is looking a bit more interesting now that we can transfer previous gen characters over to the ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

still waiting on VGP to deliver TLOU. been like 11 days. im sure i remember ordering back on ps3 and they took 9 days tops. FECKERS!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Played roughly 2 hours of TLOU and I hope to God it soon picks up cos at the minute I fail to see what all the hype was over.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

hallo dare wrote: »
    Played roughly 2 hours of TLOU and I hope to God it soon picks up cos at the minute I fail to see what all the hype was over.

I'm about the same in and think it's class! So atmospheric and really satisfying in terms of game mechanics

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ssba91

I've finally joined the club!!

Been thinking of getting the latest Infamous at some point, what are the impressions of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

It's excellent, should be able to pick it up for €35-40, well worth playing through.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement