Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

@geoffkeighley
    Spoke to many people here at Xbox press conference on Tomb Raider. Official line is that the game is "exclusive on Xbox for holiday 2015."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

CombatCow wrote: »
    @geoffkeighley
    Spoke to many people here at Xbox press conference on Tomb Raider. Official line is that the game is "exclusive on Xbox for holiday 2015."

So what you're saying is that the 1080p version will be out next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I just played Journey again last week. I will gladly play it again on PS4. Cross buy hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

lertsnim wrote: »
    Cross buy hopefully :)

I can't link to it as I'm at work but Cross Buy is confirmed.

• Advertisement

Otacon wrote: »
    I can't link to it as I'm at work but Cross Buy is confirmed.
    From the description of the Journey PS4 Youtube video
    Escape to a dreamlike world. Explore vast deserts and primitive ruins to uncover the long-lost legends of a forgotten civilisation.

Get more for your money with Cross-Buy - purchase this game for PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 and get the other version at no extra cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    I'm the same so disappointed with this! I'm hoping it will be timed like you said PS4 games are selling more than xbox one. Time will tell, just have to see what Sony put on the table later :)

Scratch that it's not a timed exclusive : http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-12-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exclusive-to-xbox-one

:(

:'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Well that was some waste of time to watch Sonys gamescom. I understand some people like indie games, but to give 90% of time to indie games ... Microsoft did way better than sony this time.

Most of the games I wouldn't even play if they were free ..

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

198321 wrote: »
    Well that was some waste of time to watch Sonys gamescom. I understand some people like indie games, but to give 90% of time to indie games ... Microsoft did way better than sony this time.

I dunno what your into but that had games for everyone there great show by sony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Your loss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

I dunno what your into but that had games for everyone there great show by sony

tons of inde games, driveclub that we saw a lot about no need to show it again, and the order 18 something .. And almost no gameplay, just quick action trailers .. MS conference was much more interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Does anyone know the name of that Horror game/teaser they just showed and said the teaser was live now on the ps store to download ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

tons of inde games, driveclub that we saw a lot about no need to show it again, and the order 18 something .. And almost no gameplay, just quick action trailers .. MS conference was much more interesting

5GBhH8.gif

Does anyone know the name of that Horror game/teaser they just showed and said the teaser was live now on the ps store to download ?

P.T.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Man i was hoping for some GTAV and No Mans Sky gameplay, they had little snippets of both games in the intro montage ..

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

In fairness most AAA game have been done to death like FIFA, COD and all the rest they will be all on the platform. You have bloodbourne, the new horror game drive club shown, Day Z and The order, Uncharted are also around the corner. Indie games have closed the gap on AAA games lately sometimes its hard to tell the difference. The most exciting thing the announced was shareplay that will be interseting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Where's the best place to get Destiny?
    I see GameSeek are charging £45

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Where's the best place to get Destiny?
    I see GameSeek are charging £45
    Amazon are £45 also. videogamesplus.ca is around €40 but you won't get it until a week after release

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Ermmmmmmmmmmmm. Hmmm. Gamestop will not get my money. How long will amazon take to deliver on standard shipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

cloud493 wrote: »
    Ermmmmmmmmmmmm. Hmmm. Gamestop will not get my money. How long will amazon take to deliver on standard shipping?

Unless you use parcel motel, it will arrive the monday after release, possibly the tuesday depending on when it is dispatched.

• Advertisement

Xenji wrote: »
    Unless you use parcel motel, it will arrive the monday after release, possibly the tuesday depending on when it is dispatched.

Game is released on Tuesday so you could get on release day or the next day. Last 2 games I preordered through Amazon arrived the day after release

Well I'd still rather they got my money than gamestop.

Game is released on Tuesday so you could get on release day or the next day. Last 2 games I preordered through Amazon arrived the day after release

Ah, I thought is was coming out on a Friday :o

So who completed PT yet?

Those clever feckers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Ok massively surprised with how small ground zeros was. Was being a little over the top with it with my mate but I beat it, first time in 79 minute's..... What the hell??

RedXIV wrote: »
    Ok massively surprised with how small ground zeros was. Was being a little over the top with it with my mate but I beat it, first time in 79 minute's..... What the hell??

It can be done in under 20 minutes, it is just a glorified demo.

Its an extended demo with a few bonus missions, no how much I like it it still annoys me we used that stuff for free :pac:

I'm packaging my PS4 up to return to amazon, and it said use original manufacturing packaging, but it doesn't feel very secure to me.

• Advertisement

CombatCow wrote: »

I reckon Sony were offered this deal as well, but will have Uncharted 4 coming out around the same time and turned it down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement