Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

What happens if it gets delayed? :p

Seriously though, I noticed it's coming to Xbox 360 also. I thought it was going to be current gen only?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

From the description of the Journey PS4 Youtube video

Does that mean if you own it on PS3 already you can get it on PS4 for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

.ak wrote: »

Yup. Same thing with Flower and flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

.ak wrote: »

From the comments on PS blog post
    + Aaron Kaufman on August 12th, 2014 at 7:57 am said:
    As a cross-buy title, once Journey is downloaded you will be able to download it for free on any other platform available through the PlayStation Network, much like how fl0w and Flower were launched for PS4.

So yes, you get it for free if you already own it.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

And my PS4 is on its way back to amazon :)
    Missing it already :(

• Advertisement

Everyone should take a moment to check out how good Rime looks. Because it looks good! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

any good deals on ps4 atm?
    missed out on the watchdogs one the other day anything similar going around?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hohokum is weird, funny, beautiful, hypnotic. It's a game that sets you free in its world without any guidance, and lets you discover the wonderful sights and sounds for yourself. What a delightful surprise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Played PT for a few minutes there. Don't think I'll people sleeping tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Pt is actually the new silent Hill if I'm not mistaken!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Just played P.T. with my mrs behind me holding my arm screaming! NOW she appreciates how awesome gaming is!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Pt is actually the new silent Hill if I'm not mistaken!!

You are mistaken, it's the new Silent Hills. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I got about 10 minutes into it. I turned the corner and was greeted by a dark figure standing in the hall...

iYxAHN6.gif

Ya I was playing it there too. Didn't get to the end of it but I imagine I made it through most.

Fair play to whoever figured out how to get to the end as there is no way I would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Where's the best place to get Destiny?
    I see GameSeek are charging £45

tesco direct are doing it for £45 with a pre-order offer until the 17/8 for another £5 off and comes with free t-shirt and headset

destiny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I finished the teaser, tho I had to get help online for one part, I love horror games like outlast and such but this was another level of creepy'ness, very very very scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Anyone have a link to p.t. on the PSN store as i cant find it on the PS4 store ?

Anyone have a link to p.t. on the PSN store as i cant find it on the PS4 store ?

In the demo section, https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/pt-demo/cid=EP4511-CUSA01114_00-PPPPPPPPTTTTTTTT

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I have one last piece of the picture to find the upper right part of her head dunno where it is.

I am at the part after the red screen where you just keep walking straight threw and rooms change color dunno what to do ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Watch the vid...lol.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/games/surgeon-simulator-anniversary-edition/cid=EP4491-CUSA00861_00-SURGEONSIM000001

I am so glad to see more and more games taking the pi$$ these days ,Goat sim was one.

Loll

ps...don't buy it,get it on pb or stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

sweetie wrote: »
    tesco direct are doing it for £45 with a pre-order offer until the 17/8 for another £5 off and comes with free t-shirt and headset

destiny

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00F32V9N2?pc_redir=1407907913&robot_redir=1

Is that the free headset? Is Destiny a good game?

Deedsie wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00F32V9N2?pc_redir=1407907913&robot_redir=1

Is that the free headset?

It is.
    Pre Order Destiny & receive a free Gioteck EX06 Headset. Subject to availability
    Is Destiny a good game?

I went from not bothered to day one and back to not bothered again all over the course of playing the beta.

Didn't even realise about the headset.. Hopefully I get one.

Otacon wrote: »
    Yup. Same thing with Flower and flow.
    From the comments on PS blog post

So yes, you get it for free if you already own it.:)

Boom! Happy days, cheers. Wanted to replay these.

F1ngers wrote: »
    * Avoid playing if you have a heart condition

*adds to basket

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

tok9 wrote: »
    Didn't even realise about the headset.. Hopefully I get one.

Ah crap, I just ordered it not realising there was a chance I wouldnt get the headset. Subject to availability my arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Kojima said yesterday that when it comes to the game's release they are considering a limited edition that comes with an extra pair of pants.

Kojima said yesterday that when it comes to the game's release they are considering a limited edition that comes with an extra pair of pants.

That's regarding Silent Hills ya?

It was only a joke really.. although it wouldn't surprise me.

For god's sake one of the high points of the MGS5 gameplay yesterday was a horse making a poo causing a car to spin out of control :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ah crap, I just ordered it not realising there was a chance I wouldnt get the headset. Subject to availability my arse.

the price was good so I can live without the headset ( I spent £57 so got £10 off by setting up a new account)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It isn't the sort of exclusive to set the market a flutter, but it is excellent news for those of us who love a proper shmup. And they don't come much more proper than from the creator of Ikaruga: http://mobile.siliconera.com/siliconera/#!/entry/ikaruga-creator-is-working-on-a-new-shooter-for-playstation,53ec7ada025312186c3caf32

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement