Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

.ak wrote: »
    Sure wasn't TLOU preload as well? Downloaded for me the day before anyway.

Yeah and had like 8 other small downloads with extras that never worked from that day for me so i lost them all.
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - DLC Skill Damage Marker
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - DLC Skill Fortitude
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - Flag Hat Canada
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - Early Brawler Survival Skill
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - Single Player Preorder Ellie Skin
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - Extra Supply
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - Early Hat Access
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - Single Player Preorder Joel Skin
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - Loadout Points
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered - Single Player Free Upgrades
    • The Last of Us™ Remastered

The only two that actually worked were..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

BordorFox wrote: »
    Yeah and had like 8 other small downloads with extras that never worked from that day for me so i lost them all.

The only two that actually worked were..

Go into the Notification area. Delete all of the Downloads from the list there (that didn't work). Go into the Related Items area of TLOU and redownload the items and they should work.

Happened to me on Watch_Dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Gameplay from gamescom. Certainly looks like a Souls game. Hopefully this will be available at EGX so I can get hands on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

in that PT game after walking through the door enough times i get gripped up...... is that the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

phobia2011 wrote: »
    in that PT game after walking through the door enough times i get gripped up...... is that the end?

As in that ghost thing gets you? No thats not the end. Still a good bit to go.

• Advertisement

Sarz91 wrote: »
    As in that ghost thing gets you? No thats not the end. Still a good bit to go.

LOL

I stopped playing thinkg it was finnished - quietly glad as i found it a bit unnerving.

LOL

I stopped playing thinkg it was finnished - quietly glad as i found it a bit unnerving.

You're probably better off. I found myself getting more annoyed with trying to figure out what to do as some of the tasks are really strange.

so does that mean that you can do more than just zoom in, i might give it a try again, i thought the start was quite good,set the scene well, eerie, maybe a good to play alone at night, just yourself in the house.

so does that mean that you can do more than just zoom in, i might give it a try again, i thought the start was quite good,set the scene well, eerie, maybe a good to play alone at night, just yourself in the house.

The game gives you small little hints but for the most part all you can do is zoom in and out. Sometimes you can interact with some of the pictures etc. If you find yourself continually walking through the door and nothing majorly changes try look around for writing on photos or on the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

What you mean gripped up? In the end you walk outside and then the credits come up

• Advertisement

I downloaded Blacklight and it's got a lock symbol next to it? Anybody know what this means

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I downloaded Blacklight and it's got a lock symbol next to it? Anybody know what this means

That should disappear fairly quick.

That should disappear fairly quick.

Like when I go into it or just over time? I didn't play it on my profile yet just my brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

You might just have to restore your licenses - fastest way to clear it - I get it every time. In settings but can't remember where... Only takes 30 seconds to do and once done the lock is gone...

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

Regarding The Witness. Sounds like it'll release this year after all. Really hope it does.
    Just wanted to do a quick post saying that we are all working hard on the game, figuring out some of the last unknowns and polishing things up. We are definitely in finish-the-game mode...

shot_2014.08.15__time_10_17_n04-512x288.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

The Playroom update is amazing....

Some of the stuff you can do with it now makes great sense....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,835 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Release calendar for the rest of the year, didn't realize so many big games were being released very close together.

Games I want to get - Fifa (Maybe), Drive Club, NBA, Evil Within, AC Unity (Maybe), The Crew and Far Cry 4. GTA V might be released somewhere in the middle of that as well.

10509704_754612947930460_8312877870369930687_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

That list only includes retail games too. There are a load of digital titles I can't wait for either - Velocity 2X is out in a few weeks for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

October is gonna be an expensive month! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I reckon I will be picking up Natural Doctrine, Dragon Age, The Evil Within and possibly The Crew/Driveclub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Destiny, Alien Isolation, Far Cry 3, *coughCODcough* and LBP 3 for me. Obviously GTAV and maybe the LoTR game also.

Hmmm.. trying to budget myself. I'm definitely getting Destiny.

After that I'd like to get Far Cry 4, Alien Isolation, Shadow of Mordor and The Evil Within. I'll probably only get 1 out of that bunch, maybe 2.

Oh and with digital, definitely The Witness. Can't think of anything else right now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Shadow of Mordor is a definate purchase for me. I think its going to be a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cinnamono

So, anyone know if they'll be releasing a white controller and stand on the 9th in sync with the White Destiny bundle?

You know, so I can keep things colour coordinated and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Otacon wrote: »
    That list only includes retail games too. There are a load of digital titles I can't wait for either - Velocity 2X is out in a few weeks for instance.

Not to mention the ****e we'll get on Plus :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Well that sucks, still nice to know they actually put a stop to games when they're not up to scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Destiny, Fifa 15, Alien and LOTR are the four I have pre-ordered. Hoping this launches and peaks my interest in consoles again

Although new WoW expansion out November :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Destiny
    Little Big planet 3
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Disney infinity
    Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
    Minecraft.

• Advertisement

The dragon age game
    Natural doctrine
    Not sure about destiny tbh,have it pre ordered but might cancel
    Fifa 15
    Far cry 4

The rest are vita/ps3 games .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement