Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

My sister logged into Netflix on a separate profile to mine and it logged me out on my profile? Bit silly you can't have multiple account on separate profiles

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    My sister logged into Netflix on a separate profile to mine and it logged me out on my profile? Bit silly you can't have multiple account on separate profiles

You can but it must be the way your netflix account is set up.There is three options 1 screen ,2 screens or 4 with Ultra HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Just a quick question, is Destiny worth a buy? and if so does anyone know somewhere doing a decent price on it? or is everywhere pretty much the same price?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Just a quick question, is Destiny worth a buy? and if so does anyone know somewhere doing a decent price on it? or is everywhere pretty much the same price?

very repetitive.. looks amazing, but not worth 69 quid.. wait til it comes down til 40 in cex..

bennyl10 wrote: »
    very repetitive.. looks amazing, but not worth 69 quid.. wait til it comes down til 40 in cex..

Thanks for the reply, How long do you reckon it will be until the price drops?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I think you'll get a few different opinions.

Personally, I'm loving it. The game certainly has faults but I'm having a load of fun with it and just find it really addictive.

Obviously it's much better with a squad of 3.

tok9 wrote: »
    I think you'll get a few different opinions.

Personally, I'm loving it. The game certainly has faults but I'm having a load of fun with it and just find it really addictive.

Obviously it's much better with a squad of 3.

Well I'm sort of bored by my PS4 games atm besides Minecraft, so I'm just looking for something to actually play on it that's fun haha, one of my mates already has it and said it's taking over him already, think two or three of us are thinking about buying it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

The game has numerous flaws which annoy me but I spend hours, every night, playing it. It must be doing something right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

You can but it must be the way your netflix account is set up.There is three options 1 screen ,2 screens or 4 with Ultra HD.

I've no idea what you mean? Lol like I had my gf's Netflix on my PSN account and my sister had her own on a different account

I've no idea what you mean? Lol like I had my gf's Netflix on my PSN account and my sister had her own on a different account

Then I have no idea what is wrong

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

There is only one Netflix icon on the console - two people can't use the same icon.
    Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Lads, any idea how I should pay for a game off the US PSN Store? Am I safe enough using PayPal or should I buy PSN codes from Amazon to be safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

buy the code from amazon.com, theres loads of threads about it if you do a search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Been playing Infamous First Light there for the past few days what a disappointment it was like i know it was going to be short but 6 hours and i have nearly all the challenges done so far its crazy.

Question for people the 10 mil points trophy does that have to be a over all score of 10 mil from the arenas or can i just keep on re playing them to get the 10 mil points ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone having issues tonight with PSN, Friends list et al is load very very slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Got Tomb Raider earlier from the US psn for €16ish.. Not a new game by any means but it was by far cheaper than the bastards are charging us Europeans..
    €60 they wanted off our psn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just got my first Platinum trophy in infamous first light was extremely easy but first PS4 Platinum so happy out !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Got Tomb Raider earlier from the US psn for €16ish.. Not a new game by any means but it was by far cheaper than the bastards are charging us Europeans..
    €60 they wanted off our psn

I went with the average game of murdered soul suspect. I've already played tomb raider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

One week left to EGX!!! The countdown is on big time!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Just got my first Platinum trophy in infamous first light was extremely easy but first PS4 Platinum so happy out !!!
    Have two myself got my first on Fifa 14(PS4) and Skyrim(PS3), the feeling off achievement is awesome :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

I've managed to amass a grand total of 8. Watchdogs should be the 9th but theres one trophy that I cant and most likely wont ever be able to get. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

AGoodison wrote: »
    I went with the average game of murdered soul suspect. I've already played tomb raider.

how did you find Tomb Raider? any good?
    I'm going to get The Last Of Us once the price drops.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

how did you find Tomb Raider? any good?
    I'm going to get The Last Of Us once the price drops.. :p

I just finished playing it and found it really good but this is the first tombraider game that I've played so that may have played a part. I bought it off the US store for half price so have to say it was definately worth the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

If you buy a multiplayer game from the us store do you need to buy a separate membership to play online?

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    I've managed to amass a grand total of 8. Watchdogs should be the 9th but theres one trophy that I cant and most likely wont ever be able to get. :(

Which do you need.

I am trying to get my 24th from guacamelee on the PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

wcarey1975 wrote: »

Which trophy is it? I working my way to that platinum too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi guys
    Son looking for ps4 for Christmas. He really wants the new batman game. Any special bundles coming out with the game?
    Cheers
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Hi guys
    Son looking for ps4 for Christmas. He really wants the new batman game. Any special bundles coming out with the game?
    Cheers
    Mick

New Batman's delayed til middle 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Hi guys
    Cheers
    Mick

Do you mean Arkham Knight or Lego Batman 3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭micks_address

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Do you mean Arkham Knight or Lego Batman 3?

Knight but if there a lego game he'll want that to!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement