Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Knight but if there a lego game he'll want that to!

He'll be waiting until Christmas next year then, Arkham Knight isn't out until next summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

How soon generally before release can you pre order games on PSN?
    Just wondering cause I'm going to buy GTA V digitally..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

How soon generally before release can you pre order games on PSN?
    Just wondering cause I'm going to buy GTA V digitally..

Whenever the games in psn saying "preorder"!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

hallo dare wrote: »
    Whenever the games in psn saying "preorder"!

yea I was asking when people think that might be :)
    thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

yea I was asking when people think that might be :)
    thanks though

It seems to be roughly 3 months before release, but it may differ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

If I buy fifa 15 on US PSN and play it on my regular psn, is there any differences i should know? Will online and all work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

If I buy fifa 15 on US PSN and play it on my regular psn, is there any differences i should know? Will online and all work?

All's fine. Any dlc will need to be done from the us psn though.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

hallo dare wrote: »
    All's fine. Any dlc will need to be done from the us psn though.

Alright, grand, thanks. If it's so much cheaper and it's earlier to get it on US PSN, why doesn't everyone just buy games on it.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

how did you find Tomb Raider? any good?
    I'm going to get The Last Of Us once the price drops.. :p

Ya, tomb raider is very good. The last of us will be so much better due to the story and multiplayer not being dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Eddie/Scout - Its the social lubricant trophy. My brain doesn't work the way it needs to to get the trophy. You need to beat all 3 drinking games to get the trophy. I've done one no problem and gotten to level 10 on the second but stuck there as I am stuck on level 6 of the 3rd and final one.

W

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Eddie/Scout - Its the social lubricant trophy. My brain doesn't work the way it needs to to get the trophy. You need to beat all 3 drinking games to get the trophy. I've done one no problem and gotten to level 10 on the second but stuck there as I am stuck on level 6 of the 3rd and final one.

W

That was the one that gave me the most trouble but then after the patch it was really simple.I think is the hardest one.

That was the one that gave me the most trouble but then after the patch it was really simple.I think is the hardest one.

I've heard that aswell but I cant do the games where the left and right are switched so I've abandoned it for to foreseeable

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Noob question but do people use ps plus on their us account and use it as their main one?

shanec1928 wrote: »
    Noob question but do people use ps plus on their us account and use it as their main one?

I do but I have PS+ on both US and IRL accounts. I pretty much only use the US account as that where all my trophies are located.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Any word on a FIFA 15 bundle being released?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Taltos wrote: »
    Any word on a FIFA 15 bundle being released?

I'd doubt there will be an official one. EA have partnered with MS for it, with an official X1 bundle and the extra Ultimate Team stuff.

There might be a store offered one when it comes out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

shanec1928 wrote: »

You can only use it on one account. You have to get a US Plus sub to use for your US account so you will effectively have 2 subs. You can't swap your subs to different accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Hey guys I recently won a PS4 by winning a FIFA competition and after a bit of thinking I decided to keep it (already have an Xbox One).

Anyways, just got round to setting it up and there is one thing thats bugging me. Is there anyway to change my real name in the bottom right hand corner to that of my gamertag instead?

I know there are ways of hiding my real name from others online but for my own personal preference id rather see my gamertag in the bottom right hand corner.

Can anyone help me here? Had a quick search around and couldnt find anything?

On the PS4 goto

> Settings
    > PSN (you'll be prompted to sign in)
    > Privacy Settings
    > Real name and profile picture
    >> uncheck both boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Doesn't work for me. Real name still showing after both boxes unchecked ???
    On the PS4 goto

> Settings
    > Privacy Settings
    > Real name and profile picture
    >> uncheck both boxes

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Doesn't work for me. Real name still showing after both boxes unchecked ???

From memory(not near console)

> Settings
    > Can't remember which option, but there is one that you put your GT. Check a few of them, there will be a real name and GT option, iIrc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I think it might still show you, and just you, your name.

Grayditch wrote: »
    I think it might still show you, and just you, your name.

Seems to be. The only work around seems to be to change your real name to username.

Have you logged into your Account settings on a PC. In there you have two fields - username & SEN name - might be worth checking just in case.

Have you logged into your Account settings on a PC. In there you have two fields - username & SEN name - might be worth checking just in case.

Ta, will have a look later.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Do many people have the PS4 Camera? NBA 2K15 will be using it to take a 3d model of your face and put it in the game, looks class but for a one off function, I'm not gonna spend 50 quid on the camera. Pity I couldn't rent it for a night or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I have the camera. It's nice and functional - just not used for much outside of The Playroom and streaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

That is a cool feature, shame I traded in my camera a few weeks back as it had not been used since day 1.

While I'm not a fan of the NBA games it's nice to see a company try something a little inventive with the camera. I know that it's the kind of feature that has me excited by where the tech can go and be used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

That's a class feature, and could be used in endless amount of games.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement