Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Thanks, should I be worried that it still says it arrived at the distribution centre?
    It doesn't seem to have moved at all.. Even though its out tomorrow
    Did anyone else try track their Fifa 15 from Amazon?

Didn't get a tracking number, it's the premium version and was only dispatched today, delivery Tuesday.

Did those who got tracking numbers pick super saver?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Thanks, should I be worried that it still says it arrived at the distribution centre?
    It doesn't seem to have moved at all.. Even though its out tomorrow
    Did anyone else try track their Fifa 15 from Amazon?

With parcel motel they can deliver it to the box for collection at any time throughout the day really. If it's in the distribution centre then I'd say its ready to go for tomorrow, just might not be the morning. I ordered something before on a monday afternoon and it arrived on tuesday night at like 11:00 pm in the PM box.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deadly Derek

Thanks.. just checked and it says it's in Northern Ireland now

Thanks.. just checked and it says it's in Northern Ireland now

Just checked again and it says delivered no signature, Northern Ireland mail centre, any idea what that means?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Seen on fb that Supervalu are selling FIFA 15 for 50€ today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 therealdog

hallo dare wrote: »
    Gamestop Fifa deal
    shanec1928 wrote: »
    Ah raging I didn't see this deal when I got my ps4 at the weekend. Would have saved me a few quid,

Best deal is in Argos. Console + FIFA 15 + extra controller for €429. Special Offer Number 3. It says on the site that this offer is €399 but when you go to checkout it's actually €429. Still very good value though

• Registered Users Posts: 30 therealdog

hallo dare wrote: »
    Gamestop Fifa deal
    shanec1928 wrote: »
    Ah raging I didn't see this deal when I got my ps4 at the weekend. Would have saved me a few quid,

Best deal is in Argos. PS4 Console + FIFA 15 + extra controller for €429. Special Offer Number 3. It says on the site that this offer is €399 but when you go to checkout it's actually €429. Still very good value though

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Just checked again and it says delivered no signature, Northern Ireland mail centre, any idea what that means?[/QUOTE
    I'm in the same boat here pal, its only €1.50 dearer in Argos than what I paid Amazon which makes it worse again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Just checked again and it says delivered no signature, Northern Ireland mail centre, any idea what that means?

Does this not mean it was delivered to your house with no signature or left with neighbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PashaMasha

Just wondering what would I get if I traded in a 80 gb PS3 in Gamestop? Fancying getting an PS4 or and Xbox one Fifa 15 combo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

PashaMasha wrote: »
    Just wondering what would I get if I traded in a 80 gb PS3 in Gamestop? Fancying getting an PS4 or and Xbox one Fifa 15 combo

Bring it to CEX https://ie.webuy.com/

JamboMac wrote: »
    Does this not mean it was delivered to your house with no signature or left with neighbour.

It turns out Parcel Motel have it after all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Anyone else unable to send/receive friend requests and messages?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Anyone else unable to send/receive friend requests and messages?

that crap started for me last night. says it's psn servers playing up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Where is the best place to buy us psn credit? I wanna get solar pier on the
    30th.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

30th.

I get it from Amazon, you get the code there and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

I'm home from work tomorrow and want to download Assassins Creed Black Flag or Destiny.

I'm torn between the two.

Have you lads any advice on which or advice on another game?

I've only played TLOU on the PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

30th.

Any downside to using a US psn account as your main account? Thinking of ditching my original Irish psn account & getting PS+ on the US one. Is that what most of you guys do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

agentgreen wrote: »
    I'm home from work tomorrow and want to download Assassins Creed Black Flag or Destiny.

Assassins Creed Black Flag for me hands down so much more fun to play by yourself then say Destiny witch is basically a always online game.

Assassins Creed Black Flag you will have so much fun sailing the seas and sinking other ships and finding new islands all the time to explore as the world is huge.

If you like fun single player games get Assassins Creed Black Flag. If you won't over hyped crap get Destiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Any downside to using a US psn account as your main account? Thinking of ditching my original Irish psn account & getting PS+ on the US one. Is that what most of you guys do?

I have PS+ for my Irish account. There's no chance of me changing it either. There is a fine backlog of games there to be played that wouldn't be available if I switched my PS+ to my American account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

agentgreen wrote: »

IMO Black Flag was second worst AC, it's a good game graphics an gameplay wise but the missions are so boring and repetitive

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    IMO Black Flag was second worst AC, it's a good game graphics an gameplay wise but the missions are so boring and repetitive

The online is incredibly dull also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I find the AC series as a whole to be quite dull.

Shadow of Mordor looks like what AC should be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭blackbelt1

How do I pay to play online lads can I pay cash in the shop for a subscription?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

blackbelt1 wrote: »
    How do I pay to play online lads can I pay cash in the shop for a subscription?

Go to Argos,Smyths,Xtravision,Gamestop ,etc , and pick up a €50 PSN voucher . Go to the PSN store and redeem the code and then buy a yr subscription to PS+ ... Get the full yr for the best value... and wait till next week to buy it as it is too close to the end of the month now and the free games are not great this month .Next month (next week ) is looking great.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭blackbelt1

Go to Argos,Smyths,Xtravision,Gamestop ,etc , and pick up a €50 PSN voucher . Go to the PSN store and redeem the code and then buy a yr subscription to PS+ ... Get the full yr for the best value... and wait till next week to buy it as it is too close to the end of the month now and the free games are not great this month .Next month (next week ) is looking great.

Got a membership there,If I enter the code now on the 29th today does that count as a month gone from my membership yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

blackbelt1 wrote:
    Got a membership there,If I enter the code now on the 29th today does that count as a month gone from my membership yes?

no, its 365 days from today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

fbuNZq3.jpg

Pretty good deal I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

That's a great deal. I can the ps4 cleaning up at Xmas with deals like that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What time does the us store update at? Also anyone any experience buying us PSn credit from playasia

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement