Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

What time does the us store update at? Also anyone any experience buying us PSn credit from playasia

I use this with a bung address in Oregon. Works fine.

What update are you after? Shadow of Mordor is available for me now. Just about to buy it.

Edit: Bought and downloading now. Looking forward to playing it 8 days before its released here. Paid $70 AUD as opposed to $100 in shops here!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

What time does the us store update at? Also anyone any experience buying us PSn credit from playasia

I bought some from them one time. I got the credit emailed to me at night. If you go via Amazon US, you will get the credit immediately. You can google how to order from Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Anybody get their FIFA 15 shipped Thursday from Amazon, have no tracking number as I went super saver and shipped by Royal Mail so in theory an post should have got it by now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

irishmover wrote: »
    I use this with a bung address in Oregon. Works fine.

What update are you after? Shadow of Mordor is available for me now. Just about to buy it.

Pier solar HD,meant to be out today,not on the store yet though,its not getting a European release yet anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

JamboMac wrote: »
    Anybody get their FIFA 15 shipped Thursday from Amazon, have no tracking number as I went super saver and shipped by Royal Mail so in theory an post should have got it by now.

Mine got shipped thursday afternoon and arrived this morning!

• Advertisement

Mine got shipped thursday afternoon and arrived this morning!

So both should have got to an post the same time and I'm in dublin too. Hope my postman doesn't have a ps4. The original delivery estimate was Tuesday then it changed to Thursday.

So both should have got to an post the same time and I'm in dublin too. Hope my postman doesn't have a ps4. The original delivery estimate was Tuesday then it changed to Thursday.

Yeah that's exactly what happened with me. Although they always overestimate the time in fairness. Was expecting it today, and luckily the postman came around early to give me peace of mind before heading to work :pac:

Yeah that's exactly what happened with me. Although they always overestimate the time in fairness. Was expecting it today, and luckily the postman came around early to give me peace of mind before heading to work :pac:

Just your normal posty or did you need to sign, better be here tomorrow otherwise there's a problem.

Just your normal posty or did you need to sign, better be here tomorrow otherwise there's a problem.

Just the normal one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Downloading The Crew Beta now, hopefully it ain't as bad as it looked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Do trailers from the 'what's new' section play through the browser for anyone?
    There's a GTA V trailer there now and I'm just getting a black screen when I try and play it, the same thing happened the last time I tried a different trailer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

There's a GTA V trailer there now and I'm just getting a black screen when I try and play it, the same thing happened the last time I tried a different trailer.

playing fine for me. your internet connection could just be a bit slow atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Woking fine for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

If I buy solar pier off the us store and play it on my Irish account will the trophies sync to that account? (Still not up on the store )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If I buy solar pier off the us store and play it on my Irish account will the trophies sync to that account? (Still not up on the store )

Yes it should do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Got an invite to the Bloodborne alpha. May give it a shot tomorrow. Anyone know what the policy is on sharing screenshots etc is for these?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Is there any hint towards a price drop in the new year does anyone know? Or am I better of getting the PS4 now?

Like, I would get it now, if there was only going to be a 10-20€ price drop in the new year but I would wait until then if there is going to be a significant price drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

FitzShane wrote: »
    Is there any hint towards a price drop in the new year does anyone know? Or am I better of getting the PS4 now?

Like, I would get it now, if there was only going to be a 10-20€ price drop in the new year but I would wait until then if there is going to be a significant price drop.
    Price drop is extremely unlikely but you might get a better package around Xmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

RedXIV wrote: »
    Price drop is extremely unlikely but you might get a better package around Xmas?

Thanks.

Yeah good thinking alright with the packages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

This thread is really gone to sh1t with people asking the same bloody questions day in-day out. There's a search bar, use it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Relax.

Enough is enough though. Go back only a page or 2 and the exact same thing is asked and answered for what has to be the 50th time. Getting a bit tedious at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Anyone know where I'l get the best trade in credit for destiny? Just hasn't got the content to motivate me to play it right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

cloud493 wrote:
    Anyone know where I'l get the best trade in credit for destiny? Just hasn't got the content to motivate me to play it right now.

Cex by far

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

How are Amazon for delivering games for release date?

They have Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor for only £40.99 and i'm wondering will i get it by friday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well I joined the next gen at the weekend and got a PS4 in a moment of madness. Feels like a colossal waste of money but I kind of expected that. At least I've all my old stuff while I jump into the odd game of destiny and wait for things to pick up.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Well I joined the next gen at the weekend and got a PS4 in a moment of madness. Feels like a colossal waste of money but I kind of expected that. At least I've all my old stuff while I jump into the odd game of destiny and wait for things to pick up.

Natural doctrine is out this week,I think I might pick it up,you'd love it Id say :-D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

hallo dare wrote: »
    Enough is enough though. Go back only a page or 2 and the exact same thing is asked and answered for what has to be the 50th time. Getting a bit tedious at this stage.

I think you need to go out for a bit of fresh air mate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll probably pick it up on Vita. Just much prefer RPGs on handheld now, just suits them much better. There's a few interesting thins on the way at least, fingers crossed for evil within for some Mikami magic.

• Advertisement

nocoverart wrote: »
    I think you need to go out for a bit of fresh air mate.

Thanks for that useful post

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement