Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

hallo dare wrote: »
    You may have a problem m8. I take it that you are with Meteor?! If that's the case i'm pretty sure they do not allow port forwarding, even though the device does have the option to.:rolleyes:

Best give them a call to see if this is still the case.

That's just a screenshot from my phone. I'm with Eircom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

That's just a screenshot from my phone. I'm with Eircom.

I've got mine setup with the Eircom router. If you dont get it sorted let me know and I'll put something together to get you through from start to finish.

I just used this link to get me on my way. It's amazing what you can learn when you have a REAL interest in it.
    http://screenshots.portforward.com/routers/ZyXEL/D1000_eircom/

Yeah, that did nothing :pac:

There's a Far Cry 4 video there in the What's New section that won't play, there's a clip I recorded from Pro Evolution right next to it that plays fine :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    I've got mine setup with the Eircom router. If you dont get it sorted let me know and I'll put something together to get you through from start to finish.

I just used this link to get me on my way. It's amazing what you can learn when you have a REAL interest in it.
    http://screenshots.portforward.com/routers/ZyXEL/D1000_eircom/

Great link. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jc4517

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

jc4517 wrote: »

You will have to wait 3 weeks plus to get it though, you can get it from VGP for 46 euro and it will take 10-12 days.

October PS plus was announced

PS4
    Driveclub
    Dust: An Elysian Tail
    Spelunky

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Drive club is on PS plus already? Its not even out yet is it ?

It will be the PS plus edition. Effectively a demo. It is being released as a part of PS plus sub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It was always intended to be released as a "ps plus" version from day 1. Except a year ago was the intention :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Out next wednesday the 8th.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

RedXIV wrote: »
    It was always intended to be released as a "ps plus" version from day 1. Except a year ago was the intention :D
    jonny24ie wrote: »
    Out next wednesday the 8th.

Yes,didn't know that :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Anyone having trouble with the last of us multiplayer tonight? Wont allow me to get online keeps saying check connection, ps store and test connection says everythings fine on my ps4!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭BobbieBerto

Ye I'm having serious trouble couldnt connect to destiny for ages and when I did all the stuff that requires ps plus was locked even though I have ps plus, so I decided to play some metro last light which wouldnt load and crashed several times, then it does load and all my saves are gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jc4517

Xenji wrote: »
    You will have to wait 3 weeks plus to get it though, you can get it from VGP for 46 euro and it will take 10-12 days.

Is there shipping & handling times really that bad..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Ye I'm having serious trouble couldnt connect to destiny for ages and when I did all the stuff that requires ps plus was locked even though I have ps plus, so I decided to play some metro last light which wouldnt load and crashed several times, then it does load and all my saves are gone!

Thats painful, the one night im home early and looking forward to playing some factions, ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Im glad someone else is having a problem with destiny tried to play it today and gave up just kept losing connection and like you all the plus stuff wouldn't work even though im still subbed to it

Shin

jc4517 wrote: »
    Is there shipping & handling times really that bad..?

3 weeks is the average wait, sometimes a few days earlier and sometimes even later, I know of two people who never even received their items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Xenji wrote: »
    3 weeks is the average wait, sometimes a few days earlier and sometimes even later, I know of two people who never even received their items.

I'd not received things from Amazon, it can happen from even stuff from Irish sites/warehouses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

My messages are taking ages too load tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Dirk Hardpeck

Anyone having trouble with the last of us multiplayer tonight? Wont allow me to get online keeps saying check connection, ps store and test connection says everythings fine on my ps4!

All of my games are doing this! I even made a thread but I can't post image URL's to show what I mean. I'm connected to PSN, but when I click factions in the last of us, it says I'm not connected to the internet, same with EA UFC.

A UPC thing, I gather?

Are people having issues getting a "cannot connect to the server" message which displays the error code NW-31201-7, the whole network went down this morning and it is still having intermittent issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Have any of you played Pure Pool ?, the game is deadly.. im hooked on it.

I've put more hours into that than any other game on PS4. Expert level is pretty impossible though, no guides whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Anyone get Shadow of Morder? Looks pretty good, just want an opinion of someone who has it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Thread on it over in the Games forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057112455

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

tailgunner wrote: »
    Thread on it over in the Games forum[/url]

Nice one, for some reason couldn't find it when searching the forums myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Yeah, I've played it a fair bit.

Was woeful on release with server problems but since they patched it it's fairly good alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ssba91

I was looking up some hard-drives to upgrade my ps4 and found a Samsung M9T 2TB 9.5mm SATA 2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - (PS3/PS4 Compatible) on Amazon.

Does anyone if I can get this one (or one similar enough) in any stores around Dublin?, or would I have to go down the Amazon route

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

ssba91 wrote: »
    I was looking up some hard-drives to upgrade my ps4 and found a Samsung M9T 2TB 9.5mm SATA 2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - (PS3/PS4 Compatible) on Amazon.

Does anyone if I can get this one (or one similar enough) in any stores around Dublin?, or would I have to go down the Amazon route

You probably won't find it in a shop in Dublin anymore like you could 10 years ago and if you do it will more than likely cost 50% more than it does on Amazon.

Online is the only way for buying things like RAM, HDDs and graphics cards. No where here stocks them anymore at sane prices.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement