Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

ssba91 wrote: »
    I was looking up some hard-drives to upgrade my ps4 and found a Samsung M9T 2TB 9.5mm SATA 2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - (PS3/PS4 Compatible) on Amazon.

Does anyone if I can get this one (or one similar enough) in any stores around Dublin?, or would I have to go down the Amazon route

Look for a Seagate 2TB backup plus slim. It has the M9T inside the enclosure. So all you'll need to do it open the enclosure and take the HDD out. I found that cheaper than buying the hard drive itself. But I'm over in Australia so might be different back home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody else's ps app not working?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Anybody else's ps app not working?

Mine is working.

Android ver 1.70.15

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

When are we getting Octobers ps plus games?

Mine is working.

Android ver 1.70.15

I'm on ios6 and keep on getting failed to connect to server?

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    When are we getting Octobers ps plus games?

On the 7th/8th I think

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

On the 7th/8th I think

Yep, after lunch on the 8th, usually you can get the games quicker if you use your browser.

Driveclub will be a 17 gig download.

Still can't get the app to work been like this for 2-3 days now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

All of my games are doing this! I even made a thread but I can't post image URL's to show what I mean. I'm connected to PSN, but when I click factions in the last of us, it says I'm not connected to the internet, same with EA UFC.

A UPC thing, I gather?

Yea i am upc, i updated my dns codes as the other thread mentioned and seems to work fine for me today thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

UPC are aware of the issue and are working on it this is from the talk To UPC forum, at the moment there just saying use google dns as a workaround for games not working etc

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057301417

Shin

• Advertisement

Anybody know what time the Plus games will go live tomorrow at?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

They go live on Wednesday.. usually about 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

They dont go live until Wednesday after 2pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Driveclub doesn't go live till friday doesn't it.

Ah I had it in my head it was tomorrow, cheers lads

cloud493 wrote: »
    Driveclub doesn't go live till friday doesn't it.

Yeah it is Friday, although it is a 17 gig download so some people may not have it till saturday :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Xenji wrote: »
    Yeah it is Friday, although it is a 17 gig download so some people may not have it till saturday :pac:
    i read the 8th for eu and the 10th for the UK so does that mean we are grouped in with the UK?

It can be preloaded now if you buy the full game again the uk has to wait till Wednesday to preload so not sure where that leaves us.

iamtony wrote: »
    i read the 8th for eu and the 10th for the UK so does that mean we are grouped in with the UK?

It happens quite a bit that we get lumped with them, mainland Europe gets it on the 8th, Ireland and the UK will get it on the 10th.

• Advertisement

It happens quite a bit that we get lumped with them, mainland Europe gets it on the 8th, Ireland and the UK will get it on the 10th.
    Damn them to hell!!! What a stupid decision to give it to everyone except us I wonder what thats all about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

(RUMOUR)
    Ps4's 2.0 update to be released before Driveclub. Awesome!!!

hallo dare wrote: »
    (RUMOUR)
    Ps4's 2.0 update to be released before Driveclub. Awesome!!!

Still just a rumour, but Tidux does have a good track record with leaking info.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

What are the expectations from the 2.0 update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Its allowing mp3 music to be played isn't it? Among other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I'm definitely going to check out the share play feature. That rumour would be awesome if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Guys, I am really interested in this Remote play with your android phone. Any more info on it? I have Ps Vita, but I just hate its thumbsticks and no proper R2/L2 buttons. Playing with proper Ps4 controller sounds a lot better.

I know you can play now with almost any android device, but installation is a bit complicated. Anyone tried it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

So AC Unity is going to be 900p/30fps on both PS4 and Xbox one. I have PS4 and my eyes are not very sharp so would not probably see difference between 500p and 1080p but this is still quiet embarassing. I also will not play Unity, because I will play GTA 5 but I worry now what games are going to look like in 2015 and after (I might have my eyes fixed by then)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I refuse to buy a PS4 game that is locked at 30fps, not that I'd be buying Assasin's Creed anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

sugarman wrote: »
    You can use your DS4 on vita if it makes any difference?

And so far, the only device compatible with remote pay is the Sony Z3 which comes in over €550 at the moment.

There's been a hack to let it work on any android phone :) as expected by the development community

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement