Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

sugarman wrote: »
    You can use your DS4 on vita if it makes any difference .

Since when?!?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dust: An Elysian Tail is out today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Anyone having issues signing into PSN? Browsers working fine. Is this got to do with the update?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Not sure about the network, but on my PC I just had to confirm where I am and accept the T&Cs - one of which had something around "country of residence"...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Yeah, you need to go into settings>PSN>sign in and then accept the terms and conditions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

can anyone tell me is the PS4 region free for blu ray's????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Nodferatu wrote: »

Its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Nodferatu wrote: »
    Worked. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

sugarman wrote: »
    I duno, couple months anyway

Can you tell me how you can use a DS4 with the Vita? I've been trying there and I can't seem to get it to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Batesy wrote: »
    Can you tell me how you can use a DS4 with the Vita? I've been trying there and I can't seem to get it to work.

Any number of videos on YouTube

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

It seems the PS TV releasing in november will have a network media player app, also coming to the vita:

We would also like to announce the Network Media Player app that will be coming to PS TV and PS Vita soon, which will allow you to access media servers over a network. The Network Media Player can be used to view photos and stream music and videos from a media server located on your home network. You can also copy photos, music and video files from the media server to your system. Further details about this app will be shared at a later date.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/10/07/ultimate-playstation-tv-faq/

Hopefully this is a sign that it will arrive on the PS4... then people can stop crying about it :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dust: An Elysian Tail is out today

This still isn't up in the store

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This still isn't up in the store

Tomorrow, 8th.
    Around tea time.

Ahh nice one, all the websites say the 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Ahh nice one, all the websites say the 7th
    In the us?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

The 2.1 patch for diablo is live on ps4 now

iamtony wrote: »
    In the us?

Well it said earlier world wide wiki, I checked the us store and its not up there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

PSN is slow

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Its down for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Was working fine for me. Downloaded pro evo demo. Was getting nearly 3 Meg a sec. That might have slowed you lads down ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Richard D James

Just bought a PS4. Came with Fifa 15
    Looking forward to Arkham Knight and The Order but i believe i will have a bit of a wait for them :(
    Far Cry should be good too

My question is that I am going to get a new TV ....... would people recommend a particular TV thats good for gaming ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just bought a PS4. Came with Fifa 15
    Looking forward to Arkham Knight and The Order but i believe i will have a bit of a wait for them :(
    Far Cry should be good too

My question is that I am going to get a new TV ....... would people recommend a particular TV thats good for gaming ?

All depends on how much you have to spend on your TV.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    All depends on how much you have to spend on your TV.

I could afford anything up to 1 grand

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Have a look in here :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057294069

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Here...read this with links

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057294069

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Also check this thread in BA for a 50" Sony with free sound bar.

I've an older Sony 40", find it very good but I'd get bigger if its going in the sitting room instead of bedroom.

http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057210420

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Is anybody else using this headset finding the microphone sensitivity to be extreme??

sony_wireless_headset2.jpg

I was using it earlier in the sitting room and was picking up noises from the kitchen, stuff like dishes being moved about, very annoying.
    Recorded gameplay is accompanied by a racket of button bashing, the PS4 controller is quite noisy in the first place.

• Advertisement

Just noticed you can't pause downloads?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement