Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Nope, best you can do is disconnect from internet. Then the downloads stop, simply click on whichever one you want to download then. Hopefully it will be sorted in the 2.0 update. Bloody joke.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hallo dare wrote: »
    Nope, best you can do is disconnect from internet. Then the downloads stop, simply click on whichever one you want to download then. Hopefully it will be sorted in the 2.0 update. Bloody joke.

I just turned it off and back on again because it was downloading so slow and now its installed lol

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Anyone know if you buy a PS4 game (hard copy) in the US will it work here?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

yup, its region free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

.ak wrote: »
    Anyone know if you buy a PS4 game (hard copy) in the US will it work here?

If you get any free download content, it will not work on the Irish store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Is Driveclub PSN+ free to download yet?
    When i click on "free online play" option i get taken to option to pay for psn+ but already member.

Are the othet two free October psn+ games any good?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    Is Driveclub PSN+ free to download yet?
    When i click on "free online play" option i get taken to option to pay for psn+ but already member.

Are the othet two free October psn+ games any good?

Cheers
    the ps+ release has been delayed again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

padair wrote: »

You can just set up an American user account and get the DLC from their store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

GTA 5 on PS4 digital 69.99? crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

198321 wrote: »

Most games are the same on there. It's a ridiculous price for a download. I'd only buy from the U.S. Store unless it is cheap, as was the case with MLB The Show which was on par with the U.S. Store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

If you are willing to pay 69.99 for a game then you deserve to be ripped off. No excuse not to have a US A/c and use VGP exsists!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Richard D James

Is the GTA5 PS4 version any different to the PS3 , other than graphically ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Much better graphically and I think I read somewhere they added in a couple of extra missions/features but I could wrong about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Higher resolution, greater draw distance, more music and radio stations, better weather effects, more traffic, more animals. More players in online mode up to 30.

198321 wrote: »

So is the PS3 version still, even more crazy for an inferior version that's out for a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

More realistic traffic
    Think it might have first person mode? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Penalty points and fines in your post when you get back to your home

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Anyone know what I'd get for assassins creed in gamestop as a trade in? Can't find the list? I can only find a two games trade in plus€9.99 for a new game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Short answer, not much, Take it to cex.

Dust: An Elysian Tail Is an awesome game, also drive club is out this evening on psn?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Dust: An Elysian Tail Is an awesome game, also drive club is out this evening on psn?
    have you heard new news since the delay was announced??

, also drive club is out this evening on psn?

Full game came out last night. Plus version is on hold till further notice. Overall the game is very average at best. The online servers were down, so for an online aimed at games is useless. I was hoping for a Forza replacement and this is not even close.

Ahh crap

padair wrote: »

Like 'enter the code in the manual to get this free hat' kinda stuff? Grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Like 'enter the code in the manual to get this free hat' kinda stuff? Grand.

Yeah, but just make a US user account, use the store on that account and download it, it will work on all your user accounts after that.

Boom, cheers. Heading over next week, might pick up Shadow of Mordor and Alien if it works out a bit cheaper.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Boom, cheers. Heading over next week, might pick up Shadow of Mordor and Alien if it works out a bit cheaper.

Buy them off the PSN if you dont mind not having the actual disks. it works out at about 45 per game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

There is a diablo 3 buff for a week starting today. Its double treasure goblins so also double chance of getting into the treasure realm

• Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

What is happening with Driveclub is embarrassing. I was still undecided about what game to go for - Driveclub or Project Cars. The decision has been made for me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Oat23 wrote: »
    What is happening with Driveclub is embarrassing. I was still undecided about what game to go for - Driveclub or Project Cars. The decision has been made for me..

It's mad really,like it's not like the game sold millions and millions they should of been expecting this kind of traffic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement