Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Took a 1TB drive out of my dead launch PS3, which sucks but I can replace the 500GB drive in the PS4 now after backing it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Varik wrote: »
    Took a 1TB drive out of my dead launch PS3, which sucks but I can replace the 500GB drive in the PS4 now after backing it up.

Yeah, did it myself and worked fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I have two spare "The Deadly Archer Rune / The Flame of Arnor Rune" codes for shadow of mordor if anyone wants, they seem to be ingame items. Pm me. Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

CombatCow wrote: »
    I have two spare "The Deadly Archer Rune / The Flame of Arnor Rune" codes for shadow of mordor if anyone wants, they seem to be ingame items. Pm me.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

I have two spare "The Deadly Archer Rune / The Flame of Arnor Rune" codes for shadow of mordor if anyone wants, they seem to be ingame items. Pm me.

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Psn acting up,store won't load.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I often find getting into the store to be a pain in the whole, more often than not resulting in not getting in despite repeated attempts. Is this the case for everyone?

I often find getting into the store to be a pain in the whole, more often than not resulting in not getting in despite repeated attempts. Is this the case for everyone?

Rarely that will happen me, I give it 30 seconds and if it won't load restart the ps4 and it works no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Rarely that will happen me, I give it 30 seconds and if it won't load restart the ps4 and it works no problem.

Just after typing that it let me in :D That said, it took a few goes. Find PSN to be a bit slow generally for some reason. Maybe just not used to it yet! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Just after typing that it let me in :D That said, it took a few goes. Find PSN to be a bit slow generally for some reason. Maybe just not used to it yet! :)

Getting a NW-31456-9 error trying to login to PS4, anyone any idea's?

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »

And soon as I post this here I get in... :/

But can't play any games....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Fieldog wrote: »

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/PS4-Finally-I-resolve-the-error-NW-31456-9/td-p/21316433

Google usually has a few. It's finding the problem and solution that needs a bit of work. Could be a few things.

Always put any error codes you see into google to find out what they are and how to try and sort them.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/PS4-Finally-I-resolve-the-error-NW-31456-9/td-p/21316433

Google usually has a few. It's finding the problem and solution that needs a bit of work. Could be a few things.

Always put any error codes you see into google to find out what they are and how to try and sort them.

Believe me I have been Google-ing away my good man...

I can now sign into PSN, but no online game's are starting, I can even watch Live From PlayStation but no online games are connecting at all, its strange, I have ages of PS+ left also so no problem there....

I can see my friends in party chat and what they are playing also, I am connected, its like the PS+ part of my profile is corrupted or something?

Destiny early access Vanguard Armoury code: 8LHB-QKN5-CCDD

^ only useful for new, low level players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Destiny early access Vanguard Armoury code: 8LHB-QKN5-CCDD

^ only useful for new, low level players.

thanks i plan on getting it next week, that low enough? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i want to buy a game from the UK store. do i just do it the same as the US store? create UK acocunt and buy UK psn card from online? or can i use my mastercard and buy it that way?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i want to buy a game from the UK store. do i just do it the same as the US store? create UK acocunt and buy UK psn card from online? or can i use my mastercard and buy it that way?

Why don't you try and see what happens.
    If it doesn't work, you have plan B anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

cal of duty is the same price on the UK store when i convert it to euro anyway so i wont be doing it

MarkY91 wrote: »

All you need is a UK account and away you go. It's the same for any country, set up an account and then a PSN code for whatever country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Why are the screenshots on the PS Store mostly cartoon like? Surely a screenshot should be representative of the actual game and not be altered in any way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Why are the screenshots on the PS Store mostly cartoon like? Surely a screenshot should be representative of the actual game and not be altered in any way.
    Look just like the games to me. I just looked now to make sure I wasn't going mad but I'm not...and you probably are;-)

iamtony wrote: »
    Look just like the games to me. I just looked now to make sure I wasn't going mad but I'm not...and you probably are;-)

They all look heavily edited to me.

This is from The Evil Within. It looks like it has gone through many a filter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

So, are the current PSN deals on BF4 and Premium add-on worth it?

It works out at about €45 for both. Is the game fixed yet and is that good value?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Does it kinda irk anyone else that when using voice commands the command to play a game is "start" and not "play"....it doesn't really annoy me, just seems like it would be a neat finer touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

So, are the current PSN deals on BF4 and Premium add-on worth it?

It works out at about €45 for both. Is the game fixed yet and is that good value?

It had a major patch 2 weeks ago i think and in general it seems to have made it a better game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Does it kinda irk anyone else that when using voice commands the command to play a game is "start" and not "play"....it doesn't really annoy me, just seems like it would be a neat finer touch.

I imagine the difference in pronunciations helps especially when the system is acknowledged with "play-station" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I thought the PS was supposed to automatically download game updates while in stand by? Cause I just turned mine on and it started downloading a update for FIFA

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I thought the PS was supposed to automatically download game updates while in stand by? Cause I just turned mine on and it started downloading a update for FIFA

Not at my console to check, but is there an "update while in standby" box to be ticked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

F1ngers wrote: »
    Not at my console to check, but is there an "update while in standby" box to be ticked?

Yup, I have that checked along with the other two

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement