Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Tesco UK selling COD Advance Warfighter for 40£ anyone know will Tesco Ireland be selling for a similar price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If they have it on launch day, which vary from store to store, €65.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Turned it back on there and it stopped doing it, I guess I can just hope for the best for now!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Areyouwell

You can only earn trophies once. No matter how many replays.
    Unless of course you use a different PSN ID on subsequent plays.

Thanks for that. BF4 seemed really glitchy when I bought it last year. I wasn't getting the right trophies. I was getting enough points for gold trophies on most levels. Yet all got were bronze trophies instead :(. Decided to replay it recently thinking I would get the right trophies this time around and that turned into a complete waste of time.

Rang gamestop to try get White PS4 with the fifa 15 bundle... They said no, but surely a talk to the manager and he may have allowed it as I said I could get in Smyths either..

Guess they just threw away 400euro ohh well, wont be getting there.. They selling COD for an absolute rip off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

cloud493 wrote: »
    If they have it on launch day, which vary from store to store, €65.

Super valu will have it for 49.99

Or get it from the US PSN store for about 48 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Does super valu sell PS4 games, or only PS3 ?

I don't think they sell games generally, just the big releases a few times a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Yeah, i never notice any games in there, but have heard about them selling cod last year i think it was.. might check tomorrow and see if their doing PS4 copies.

Its already been confirmed on a different thread they are.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

No patch for the rest mode bug yet, I wonder how long of a finger this'll be put on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Saw this on gaf regarding a youtube fix
    If you're still having trouble logging into YouTube on PS4, goto Google in a browser and security in account settings.

Under account permissions select "apps and websites", find PSN and select "Revoke Access."

You should now be able to log in on your PS4.

Said I'd post it here so I don't forget when I get back to my PS4 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Revoked psn access in my Google account and it did the trick for me logging into youtube on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Is anyone having trouble pre ordering gta v on the ps store?
    I keep getting an error code saying it can't be purchased now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Is anyone having trouble pre ordering gta v on the ps store?
    I keep getting an error code saying it can't be purchased now

Probably due to the fact that the latest CoD game just released so the PSN servers are currently being hammered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

I haven't been keeping up here so sorry if its been mentioned but this is really annoying me now and I need to vent LOL

The messages are so F-ing slow lately I get a notifcation then have to wait about 10 bloody minutes for the message to pop up on screen
    When im sending a message it can take upto 2mins lately

that app on IOS is a joke I click send then I get an error and option to resend and resend then the message has gone to my friend about 3 times uggghhhh

I cant even get into the inbox on the app sometimes now either and am getting errors after errors when trying to load a new message ughhh

Is this just me or is anybody else like this everything was perfect for all year so far it only started going like this about 2months ago now

Probably due to the fact that the latest CoD game just released so the PSN servers are currently being hammered.

Cheers.. that could explain it.. I'm also getting frustrated with how long it takes to send a very short message at times on the Ps4.. my Internet is to fast for that to be happening

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

biggebruv wrote: »
    I haven't been keeping up here so sorry if its been mentioned but this is really annoying me now and I need to vent LOL

The messages are so F-ing slow lately I get a notifcation then have to wait about 10 bloody minutes for the message to pop up on screen
    When im sending a message it can take upto 2mins lately

that app on IOS is a joke I click send then I get an error and option to resend and resend then the message has gone to my friend about 3 times uggghhhh

I cant even get into the inbox on the app sometimes now either and am getting errors after errors when trying to load a new message ughhh

Is this just me or is anybody else like this everything was perfect for all year so far it only started going like this about 2months ago now

It's not you, it's PSN. The Android app is no better. It seems alright in off-peak hours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Back to travelling a lot so stuck without anything to do weeknights, looing for someway to make the console a bit portable.

Any thoughts on a gechic portable 15.6"
    monitor, can be found with or without a battery and is USB powered and has hdmi unlike a lot of portable monitors. It's resolution is a bit over 720, which is fine at that size.

Only other options is the hori screen but those are proprietary to each system and the gaems vanguard or sentry cases with i cant really find in EU other than resellers asking for double on Amazon or eBay.

Any suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Varik wrote: »
    Back to travelling a lot so stuck without anything to do weeknights, looing for someway to make the console a bit portable.

monitor, can be found with or without a battery and is USB powered and has hdmi unlike a lot of portable monitors. It's resolution is a bit over 720, which is fine at that size.

Only other options is the hori screen but those are proprietary to each system and the gaems vanguard or sentry cases with i cant really find in EU other than resellers asking for double on Amazon or eBay.

Any suggestions.

Vita tv?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

tok9 wrote: »
    Vita tv?

Kind of the exact opposite of what I need ;-)

Would still need a screen for that, I've a vita already but rather see if I can find a home console option that more or less fits in a backpack. PS4 is already small.

Was attempting to get remote play to run on my rooted nexus 7 without any luck as the screen makes it a bit better of an option compared to Vita but didn't manage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Varik wrote: »

Any suggestions.

Playbook 4....... That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

cadete wrote: »
    Playbook 4....... That is all

Jaysus. They look class!!

Just picked up PS4 White + COD Advanced Warfare for 419.99euro in Smyths... Wanted the White since the start and now I finally got a decent bundle with it... Prefer this deal than the 400euro with FIFA 15 + Minecraft... Might just pick up Fifa 15 second hand on adverts or something

Just picked up PS4 White + COD Advanced Warfare for 419.99euro in Smyths... Wanted the White since the start and now I finally got a decent bundle with it... Prefer this deal than the 400euro with FIFA 15 + Minecraft... Might just pick up Fifa 15 second hand on adverts or something

So symths will do me a PS4 with COD for 400?

So symths will do me a PS4 with COD for 400?

Nope, 420euro for the deal but you can get the White PS4 with the bundle so I prefer paying the extra 20euro to get the White PS4 + COD

Yeah I mean if I go for a black console? I hate white console, they always end up going yellow-y.

Yeah I mean if I go for a black console? I hate white console, they always end up going yellow-y.

Nope the price was for any colour as both white and black are priced at 399.99euro each unlike other places who try charge extra 20euro for white, which is ridiculous... I certainly wasn't giving my money to Gamestop...

Boo. Still not a bad deal. Was that a deal they had advertised or did you have to ask for it?

• Advertisement

Anyone know when the ps store will be back online? was trying to pre order gta v for my nephew now so he can get the extra bonus money

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement