Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yes, otherwise how else are you ment to see it and the description of it. The Xbox One has the same feature and works the exact same way.

If you don't want to see it don't press the button and look it up after you finish playing the game.

The reason I asked was because I pressed it and all it did was pause the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

You may have to keep it held after the initial press - give it a go....

Press and hold it AFAIK....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It's supposed to bring you to the menue, but if you wait too long it will just pause the game. You have to be quick. Right now though the servers are down so trophies won't be syncing properly until they are back up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Netflix not working for anyone else? Has a little lock on mine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Netflix not working for anyone else? Has a little lock on mine

have it aswell. thats the stupid license rubbish the ps4 has. will have to wait till ps maintenance is finished at 11

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Axwell wrote: »
    snip

snip

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Umm seen it discussed on other posts but fair enough..will get it removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

Playing BF4 for the first time. Completed 4 levels so far, got all the collectibles for each level, dog tags, guns ect. Got the necessary points and got my gold trophy notification for each level. Go to check trophies and the trophies that were supposed to be gold, were Bronze and I'm like wft!? Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Just bought Far Cry 4. First disk game for a while. Went to put it into the console, wont load the game and wont eject. I've tried turning that screw and about to do a manual firmware update via USB. Is that it then? The screw just spins around and does nothing going anti-clockwise or clockwise.

Looks like I may be sending it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Anyone have a problem with getting GTA V off of the store last night? Bought it a few days ago they took my money etc, last night when I went to download it it said that I need to purchase the game, it then tried to charge me another 70 euro but because I had no more money in my bank it failed, now I have the game downloaded but can't play because "I need to purchase the game" Waiting for an email back atm, if I don't hear back I'll ring them when I get home from college. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Anyone have a problem with getting GTA V off of the store last night? Bought it a few days ago they took my money etc, last night when I went to download it it said that I need to purchase the game, it then tried to charge me another 70 euro but because I had no more money in my bank it failed, now I have the game downloaded but can't play because "I need to purchase the game" Waiting for an email back atm, if I don't hear back I'll ring them when I get home from college. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem?

Your purchased game should be available in your "Library". Mine was down at the end.
    If I still go into the PSN store it's still as if I don't own the game as I see GTA V available for €69.99 which is weird.

Your purchased game should be available in your "Library". Mine was down at the end.
    If I still go into the PSN store it's still as if I don't own the game as I see GTA V available for €69.99 which is weird.

I'll try this when I'm home. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

You may need to rebuild your licenses Spudd.
    Happens to me sometimes with the freebies - they download but are "locked" and I am told to buy them again. Once I rebuild my licenses though it sorts itself out.

Taltos wrote: »
    Happens to me sometimes with the freebies - they download but are "locked" and I am told to buy them again. Once I rebuild my licenses though it sorts itself out.

How do you re build a license?

Taltos wrote: »

Yea how do you do that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Yea how do you do that?

It's under settings.
    Not sure which sub heading.
    There is an option to restore licenses.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Quick question, can you use a UK PSN gift card on a US account?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Yeah my brothers is the same, it's even disappeared from him library n all, there's loads of people on twitter with the same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

F1ngers wrote: »
    It's under settings.
    Not sure which sub heading.
    There is an option to restore licenses.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

Under settings:
    Select [PSN] > [Restore Licenses].

If you become unable to start content you downloaded from PlayStation®Store or become unable to use add-on content, this might fix the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Vandango wrote: »
    Playing BF4 for the first time. Completed 4 levels so far, got all the collectibles for each level, dog tags, guns ect. Got the necessary points and got my gold trophy notification for each level. Go to check trophies and the trophies that were supposed to be gold, were Bronze and I'm like wft!? Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Bf4 singleplayer is notorious for losing saved progress. To unlock everything you nearly have to complete it all in one sitting. I used save games to the Cloud but even that failed several times. Usually it loses everything ie. when you start the game you are at the very beginning. Can't believe it's still not fixed.

Did that restore license thing and nothing happened, checked my library nothing there about gta either, had to delete the gta file which wouldn't work because it was spamming "can't update" rang their support and spent an hour and a half on hold to then the call suddenly ending and not being ring able anymore. Pissed off to say the least, stuck for money now and no game to show for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Did that restore license thing and nothing happened, checked my library nothing there about gta either, had to delete the gta file which wouldn't work because it was spamming "can't update" rang their support and spent an hour and a half on hold to then the call suddenly ending and not being ring able anymore. Pissed off to say the least, stuck for money now and no game to show for it.

that happend to me to i waited for an hour and 20 mins and it cut off from their side in the end i sent them an email demanding a refund and bought it in a shop :/

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Thats shocking customer service, id write a complaint

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Did you get it fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Okay. Ps4 and it's ****y Internet connection is really start to piss me off.

It is connected directly with home plugs and it's still has this stupid 200kb/s speed. While my phone gets 40mbit wireless from same god Damn home plug.
    The stupid thing is, that it's random each day. One say I get normal 30mbit speeds on ps4 and the next day it's 200kb again. Holy **** how badly I want to kick ps4 in a face!

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Did you get it fixed?

Not yet, wrote a long strongly worded email about how dissatisfied I am. At this rate Id rather just get a refund and buy it in the shop. It's shocking how bad they're support service is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Okay. Ps4 and it's ****y Internet connection is really start to piss me off.

It is connected directly with home plugs and it's still has this stupid 200kb/s speed. While my phone gets 40mbit wireless from same god Damn home plug.
    The stupid thing is, that it's random each day. One say I get normal 30mbit speeds on ps4 and the next day it's 200kb again. Holy **** how badly I want to kick ps4 in a face!

Yeah, I'm getting about the same speeds as yourself tonight. My PS4 connection seems to be quite crap since the latest update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Anyone have problems not being able to share a photo via Twitter with the upload feature on the PS4??

• Advertisement

Fc 4 arrived but trying to get 100℅ in sleeping dogs :-/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement