Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'm waiting for the PS blog to update with this weeks deals before I make any purchases!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

String wrote: »
    PES and Evil Within on amazon uk black Friday deals today if anyone is interested in them.

F*ck ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I really wanna pick up pes 15 this year but not sure of the amazon deal, might see if there is any deals on us psn tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Hoping for a GTA 5 blackfriday deal somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

AC unity got ridiclously bad reviews and its apparently bugged as ****. worth picking up on adverts? going for 45-50 at best. or will i wait a few months? i like AC games but the reviews put me off big time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭RedXIV

MarkY91 wrote: »
    AC unity got ridiclously bad reviews and its apparently bugged as ****. worth picking up on adverts? going for 45-50 at best. or will i wait a few months? i like AC games but the reviews put me off big time

Don't do it, it's basically unplayable, give it another month to get patched

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

RedXIV wrote: »

It's actually not bad at all now. It's had 3 big patches already fixing 100s of faults and improving the frame rate. A major 4th one is due soon which will fix almost everything and improve performance further. The reason it has been fixed so fast is because these glitches were known about but Ubi pushed the game out before it was ready to boost Q4 sales. Damaging their image and the IP even further in the process.

I still wouldn't get this until it's about €30 though. Very pissed at Ubi, Far Cry 4 has a load of glitches too that need fixing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

String wrote: »
    PES and Evil Within on amazon uk black Friday deals today if anyone is interested in them.

Any idea how you can see all games/consoles that are part of the black Friday deals?

Redo91 wrote: »
    Any idea how you can see all games/consoles that are part of the black Friday deals?

You can see all the deals for the whole day on Amazon before they go live, can't see tomorrow's unit midnight tonight. Just go to the big black friday deals icon on the home page that takes up about half the screen and scroll through for the full day. There has only been 3 games so far and no consoles yet. An Xbone with Alien is up at 18:30 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

You can see all the deals for the whole day on Amazon before they go live, can't see tomorrow's unit midnight tonight. Just go to the big black friday deals icon on the home page that takes up about half the screen and scroll through for the full day.

While mostly true, you can't see all the days deals as more are added as the day goes on.

While mostly true, you can't see all the days deals as more are added as the day goes on.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Monday is Cyber Monday so I would expect the best deals to be then for games, and maybe tomorrow will also have some of the best of all the deals.

You can see all the deals for the whole day on Amazon before they go live, can't see tomorrow's unit midnight tonight. Just go to the big black friday deals icon on the home page that takes up about half the screen and scroll through for the full day. There has only been 3 games so far and no consoles yet. An Xbone with Alien is up at 18:30 though.

Thanks. I'm on the look out for the original PS Vita 3g/wifi model. They have discontinued it and most places I've checked are out of stock besides HMV from it is over €200. I know it's on Amazon but again it's nearly €250 for it there. Hoping to get it for around €150 as it was on offer at that price in Gamestop a while back. According to Amazon they only have 5 left so not sure if it will be part of any deal but will be keeping an eye out regardless.

Is there really demand for the 3G Vita? I have one, but I can't say I've ever used the 3G part of it. In fact, I must disable it as I get errors from time to time telling me there's no network!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

RedXIV wrote: »

yeah i may wait til its 30 euro like chaos said

chrislad wrote: »
    Is there really demand for the 3G Vita? I have one, but I can't say I've ever used the 3G part of it. In fact, I must disable it as I get errors from time to time telling me there's no network!

Well I thought it might be handy but in saying that if the wifi only version is available at a decent price I'll go for it as I'm not that pushed about the 3g. As long as I can get the original model rather than the slim that's what I'm looking for really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Have a drive club bundle kept for me in work for the price of £289 in the UK. Get 10% off that too and have £15 vouchers that double up to £30 off that too. Collecting it at midnight. Just can't get to use it until Christmas day.
    But getting one for the total of £233 (€293) is a bargain and a half.

Already have Killzone from the time it was 80c on the store by mistake. and a friend says he's got a copy of FarCry 4 and AC Unity for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Just picked up Shadow of Mordor on the US store for $29.99. Amazing deal, works out around €24! Part of the black Friday sale. Fifa 15, The Evil Within and other EA games are up too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Just picked up Shadow of Mordor on the US store for $29.99. Amazing deal, works out around €24! Part of the black Friday sale. Fifa 15, The Evil Within and other EA games are up too

Makes me kind of regret spending 60$ on Far Cry 4 now :( ... Must get UFC for 20$ before the deal ends, anyone know if I can activate a 48hour PS+ free and buy it for 13.50$ instead would it work?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Makes me kind of regret spending 60$ on Far Cry 4 now :( ... Must get UFC for 20$ before the deal ends, anyone know if I can activate a 48hour PS+ free and buy it for 13.50$ instead would it work?

Is there a 48hr PS+(vouchers in some games, is it?).
    If there is, then yes, it would work.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Is there a 48hr PS+(vouchers in some games, is it?).
    If there is, then yes, it would work.

I think new accounts get 48hours of PS+ haven't activated on my american account yet so think I can activate when I want to..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

This pisses me off so much, $13.50 on us store, yet its €29 on our store

I'll wait for the EU deals tomorrow but looks like Evil Within and UFC are the winners for the moment!

So wait is Fifa 15 part of the Black Friday offer tomorrow?

Redo91 wrote: »
    So wait is Fifa 15 part of the Black Friday offer tomorrow?

It's on the US store

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/27/black-friday-flash-sale-up-to-65-off-top-ps4-ps3-games-movies/

chrislad wrote: »

Cheers. Was hoping it was on Amazon as I'm looking for a physical copy. That's a great offer though to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I've never played a Diablo game but the $35 deal is tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

How do you add an exact amount on the US store rather than buying a 10,20 or 50 off amazon

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    This pisses me off so much, $13.50 on us store, yet its €29 on our store

Yeah I am buying all my games from US store from now on... UFC will have to be picked up hopefully I can get it on time

@brijay you would need american paypal account or american credit card to do that i think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement