Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Fine here now. Signed in and playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

I just got signed in/up there. Had to try about 4 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zaixiaoa

Merry Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

azzeretti wrote: »
    Santa just left a new PS4 and everthing I do prompts for a PSN profile update. Answer all the questions then get a communication error. Anyone else having this problem? Can't believe games we own can't be played with a PSN login.

Same trouble here in Cork. Ridiculous situation for such an expensive piece of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

The psn network issues from lastnight have been resolved, there shouldn't be any problems logging in atm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭wilser

CombatCow wrote: »
    The psn network issues from lastnight have been resolved, there shouldn't be any problems logging in atm.

No problem logging in but it keeps disconnecting from the server when I try to update my profile :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

wilser wrote: »
    No problem logging in but it keeps disconnecting from the server when I try to update my profile :(

Exact same issue here, signs in fine but error after the privacy settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭wilser

Working now, after about 7 tries

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

wilser wrote: »
    Working now, after about 7 tries

Its Xmas morning, what do you expect? :)

The servers will be getting hammered with all the new Vitas, PS4s and even PS3's coming online....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Same trouble here in Cork. Ridiculous situation for such an expensive piece of kit.

It's ridiculous it's Christmas morning and it's getting hammered. Oh wait, that's perfectly understandable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Fieldog wrote: »

The servers will be getting hammered with all the new Vitas, PS4s and even PS3's coming online....

Twas down last night before 12 but fine yesterday around 2 o'clock. All the new systems probably can't get online to even crash it this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

Fieldog wrote: »

After forking out 400e I expect it to work online regardless of how many people are logging on. Try explaining that to a kid on Christmas morning :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Sure PSN doesn't work even when its not christmas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Why do they need to be online many games are great offline, wouldn't ruin Christmas. Tell him to be thankful for what he got and blame ****ty irish internet not the PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

JamboMac wrote: »
    Why do they need to be online many games are great offline, wouldn't ruin Christmas. Tell him to be thankful for what he got and blame ****ty irish internet not the PSN.

Tbf I got PSN credit as well as Alien Isolation: Nostromo Edition and want to download the DLC but can't. Update for Alien is downloading now at a slow pace. Bought Fez but can't download or play it.
    Is Valiant Hearts any use?
    Just looking to buy a few indie games. Have about €20 left after buying Final Fantasy VII yesterday and Fez

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Anyone having trouble adding friends? Getting the "no players found" when trying to add mates.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

JamboMac wrote: »

Xbox live and PSN down:

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/548715/Xbox-Live-down-and-PSN-down-group-take-credit-as-Sony-and-Microsoft-confirm-issues

Nothing to do with ****ty Irish internet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Paully D wrote:
    Anyone having trouble adding friends? Getting the "no players found" when trying to add mates.

You get yourself sorted with a PS4 then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Xbox live and PSN down:

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/548715/Xbox-Live-down-and-PSN-down-group-take-credit-as-Sony-and-Microsoft-confirm-issues

Nothing to do with ****ty Irish internet

It usually is though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

It's nothing new. Every Christmas Sony and Microsoft servers get hammered for about a week and then it all levels out again. I remember playing cod 4 when it came out and it took over 30 minutes to get into a game as they were all full. Thems the breaks I'm afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Anonymou

Guys does anyone know the best offers going at the moment for COD: Advanced Warfare? Best I have found online seems to be around 50yoyos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Sony etc are under hackattack so problems are to be expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Just when you think that group of hackers can't get any sadder, they get to work on Christmas Day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,439 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I often imagine what Lizard Squad could actually achieve if they put their efforts towards something worthwhile instead of merely wasting people's time and patience.
    ERG89 wrote: »
    Is Valiant Hearts any use?
    Just looking to buy a few indie games. Have about €20 left after buying Final Fantasy VII yesterday and Fez

Valiant Hearts is well worth a play. A few too many blockbuster style moments but it excels in its quieter, more thoughtful moments. And the art is consistently gorgeous.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Trophies won't sync :s

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shrekdavid

Anyone have any luck connecting? Im still having trouble getting on. I wonder could this have to do with me using an old long term inactive ps3 account though?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Just the day that's in it. Figure a huge amount of new accounts and confections.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just posted over in Xbox , it's those Lizard Squad douche bags again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

PSN seems to be back now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Whats the cheapest anyone has seen Sniper Elite 3?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement