Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Whats the cheapest anyone has seen Sniper Elite 3?

24.99 on the Ps store

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

doubledown wrote: »
    PSN seems to be back now

Still not working right for me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

tgdaly wrote: »
    Still not working right for me :mad:

Not working at all for me, Sony really need to get their act together. Better security and PSN messages etc working properly ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Can't play Gta online. I got herself a Wii-U for Christmas. 2-3 hours update to use it. Still waiting.

Where's my Mega Drive...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Haven't been able to play Fifa Online all day. Hackers/servers/whatever it is, it's a pain in the ass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

To top off the wonderful Sony experience Playstation are sending emails about opening presents they have on PSN😨 it would be handy if we could log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

To top off the wonderful Sony experience Playstation are sending emails about opening presents they have on PSN😨 it would be handy if we could log in.

They were hacked, this time, for once, it cant be blamed on sony maintenance and stuff.. Same is happening with xbox..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Grayditch wrote: »
    Can't play Gta online. I got herself a Wii-U for Christmas. 2-3 hours update to use it. Still waiting.

Where's my Mega Drive...

Did you get her Bayonetta 2 for yourself to play?
    I thought you'd like it ;)
    Playing Final Fantasy VII on my Vita first time playing it. Got it for €4/5 the last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Nah, just the Marios. I'm stuck playing Peggle 2, cause Metro 2033 was freaking me out... on Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

saw this on twitter :D

LKGHFFf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I was hoping those guys interfering with the servers would have been bored by now and that the connection problems would have been resolved by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

lertsnim wrote: »
    I was hoping those guys interfering with the servers would have been bored by now and that the connection problems would have been resolved by now.

Been working fine for me for the last 6 hours or so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Trophies wont sync and can't get on the store, I'm getting a nw-31456-9 error

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

A group known as the Lizard squad did the attacks on the PSN and Xbox servers.
    Pretty pathetic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Anyone having problems with games they have gotten on Christmas day. We got little big planet 3, lego movie the game and skylanders swap force all on disc and all which now freeze on load screens. I have tried other games i installed before this Christmas day even have watch dogs which was installed before but played after and that work need help thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 45,823 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Psn still not working for me. Need my destiny fix!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I wasn't on yesterday or the day before, but just tried to log on there with GTA, and no connection.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ya still not working here, trophies won't sync, store won't load up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

This is pretty painful considering Sony will not give these two days of playstation plus back to us.

If I was a parent who had just spent money for this for Xmas present I'd be going mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

I had no problems with connecting yesterday but my profile picture kept showing my avatar instead alright.
    Anyone having problems with games they have gotten on Christmas day. We got little big planet 3, lego movie the game and skylanders swap force all on disc and all which now freeze on load screens. I have tried other games i installed before this Christmas day even have watch dogs which was installed before but played after and that work need help thank you

If they were on disc then it has nothing to do with the network. The only common denominator there is your console.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Xenji wrote: »
    Been working fine for me for the last 6 hours or so.

bullshiat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

Not working for me either, trying to set up a PlayStation plus account but can't log in to store or psn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭kam3qnwvebf4jh

Minecraft not working for me, even though I am just trying to play it offline. When I hit play game, it just freezes. Am thinking now that its trying to connect in the background first regardless of whether you want to play online or not ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

PSN is likely down for a while, disconnected the PS4 from the Internet and try again.

Had same issue with some other games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭frostypants

Been like this all morning
    gzRWxkQ.png?1

Luck of God I was updating the PS4 all last week for xmas day. Apart from not being able to play online (can't log in to EA or PSN servers) at least I can play local or campaign modes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ah Lizard Squad....the most feared, destructive group of individuals in the history of the Internet......until their auld ladies cut their internet off and make them go outside for a bit of actual ****ing social interaction.
    Shower of geebags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

I'm just glad that the offline available Diablo and Dragon Age were the games I got. Imagine the poor soul whose only PS4 game is Destiny. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Foolproof

This is annoying. I can't play online and the PS store website is down so I can't buy anything in the sale at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Can't start Dragon Age without loading in my previous choices from the Bioware servers and PSN. FFS.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement