Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I had just input a credit code when I got the first error just a while ago. I hope it either went through, or didn't just become invalidated.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Is the network still down for anyone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Is the network still down for anyone else??
    Still down completely for me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Friends list is back. Store won't load.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Grayditch wrote: »
    Friends list is back. Store won't load.

Same as, share play with my mate surprisingly worked....

• Advertisement

Store is back. Christmas gaming still pretty ruined. Me and my mates wont have the same time off again like that for a while. We had all made GTA missions to play for the last 2 days.

These Lizard shams will probably get away with it too and to it again next week.

Scratch that, sorry. Store is loading, but I can't download anything from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I can finally sign in.
    Store is still under maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

The app is working for me and showing friends etc but nothing is working on the ps4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

PSN stopped working for me there 5 mins ago got booted off loadout and now cant connect to psn again :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

i still cant log in to PSN, very frustrating.
    i guess ill go read a book or something

My status as of now is I can log in, view friends and send messages but trophies won't sync, store is under maintenance and COD online Isn't working. Gonna try GTA now, few people in my friends list seem to be playing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Not working for me

still nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Tried this earlier, do you have to reset the PS4 a few times?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I wonder if Sony will extend people's subscriptions for the amount of time the network has been down.

Will they fcuk...

I got signed in on the second try after resetting the Ps4. Then it took me a couple of attempts to get into Destiny once signed in. Working smoothly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I'm signed in now and it seems to be working bar the store and news feed.

• Advertisement

I got signed in on the second try after resetting the Ps4. Then it took me a couple of attempts to get into Destiny once signed in. Working smoothly now.

When you say resetting do you mean restoring default settings or just restarting the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

tgdaly wrote: »
    My status as of now is I can log in, view friends and send messages but trophies won't sync, store is under maintenance and COD online Isn't working. Gonna try GTA now, few people in my friends list seem to be playing

Same as. Thankfully the games I am currently playing have only optional online modes.

When you say resetting do you mean restoring default settings or just restarting the system?

Sorry, restarting. I wouldn't be resetting anything.

Edit: From reading that thread, it seems like it is failing for many now. Looks like Sony are massively limiting their numbers getting access to the servers. They need to make an announcement tbh.

i still cant seem to get on. are ye using that method and if so how

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got in earlier cant get in now.

declan2693 wrote: »
    i still cant seem to get on. are ye using that method and if so how

Changing the MTU settings didn't work for me.. even after restarting the system multiple times.

Still getting the (CE-34861-2) error code when trying to sign in.

GodlessM wrote: »
    Same as. Thankfully the games I am currently playing have only optional online modes.
    Back not working at all for me now. Seems like this might go on for a while yet

God i wish sony was as quick to fix things as microsoft :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Curse those hackers for this. I hope a load of pitchfork wielding townsfolk march up to their houses now that their names and addresses have supposedly been posted online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Damien360

declan2693 wrote: »
    God i wish sony was as quick to fix things as microsoft :mad:

Sony took the system down for a month after the last big outage/hack. They said the reason for the delay was to secure the network to prevent this in the future.

I have very little confidence in their ability to prevent this again. PS3, vita and ps4 content not working in our house except discs of course. Really poor from Sony

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement