Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KingOfTheSouth

F1ngers wrote: »
    Yes, on the console.

I have it all reset again and it just comes up now that "the connection to the server has been terminated". Doesn't even get me to the update my account screen anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Yay...all back. Got my first game of cod online....got whipped

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shrekdavid

I still cant get on. I just get a NW-31194-8 error which is just a "check your network/we are still down" code. I have checked my connection and all is fine there. Its frustrating. last day off before work and wanna get some far cry coop in with the lads. :s

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭shawki

Fieldog wrote: »
    Took a while for my mates last night and didnt come through via console so he logged in via the browser on his phone, and there is an option there in your profile to "resend the verification email", he then received it about 10 mins later, give it a go.... :)

Didn't work earlier, tried it again just now got the email nearly straight away. Sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Mods, any chance we could have a thread dedicated to the Lizard squad, their motives etc?
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sick of reading about their **** on this PS4 thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Mods, any chance we could have a thread dedicated to the Lizard squad, their motives etc?
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sick of reading about their **** on this PS4 thread.

There already is one, can't link it on my phone though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Xenji wrote: »
    There already is one, can't link it on my phone though.

Agreed.
    All talk of lizard squad in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057349888

EDIT: Deleted the last few lizard squad posts so as not to derail this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Does anyone know what games are coming for the next PS Store update?... Or was I dreaming when I saw this list somewhere which had some free game on the list...

Can anyone tell me why the verification email will not enter my inbox? All my details are right. I've tried getting the email from the PS4 and from my laptop. It just will not send to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Does anyone know what games are coming for the next PS Store update?... Or was I dreaming when I saw this list somewhere which had some free game on the list...

Infamous first light and the swapper anyway.

Check your spam @kingofthesouth

• Advertisement

CombatCow wrote: »

Spam folder is empty. Been trying to get this verified all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

CombatCow wrote: »

I didn't mean PS+ games... I think I may have been dreaming that I read it here so must have :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Can anyone tell me why the verification email will not enter my inbox? All my details are right. I've tried getting the email from the PS4 and from my laptop. It just will not send to me.

There is an issue at the moment with verification emails. So far PSN support have been pretty much useless, guess we are going to have to wait for tomorrow and ring them.

Some people have got the email within 10 minutes, other 24 h, others are still waiting. I have been waiting since 2pm and still nothing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Is there an option to resend verification?
    I think someone on here got it to work that way.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Is there an option to resend verification?
    I think someone on here got it to work that way.

I have been resending it from the ps4 and Web since 2 and still nothing. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Will they be giving free game downloads by way of apology does anyone think?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Roar wrote: »
    Will they be giving free game downloads by way of apology does anyone think?
    If they do it won't be anything good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Not even a glimmer of a chance imo. They might stick a better game in ps plus at best

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Hell no.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Bohrio wrote: »
    I have been resending it from the ps4 and Web since 2 and still nothing. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try

Think there are just long delays there, maybe wait until tomorrow before trying again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

30 mins ago:

@AskPlayStation: PS4 users: If you are still having issues signing in to PSN today, please reboot the console and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Sony really need to pull their finger out of their arses after this latest debacle. Their support is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

tgdaly wrote: »
    If they do it won't be anything good

Knack it is so :pac:

Taltos wrote: »
    Think there are just long delays there, maybe wait until tomorrow before trying again.

indeed, got it today at 6.40 am, everything i working fine now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

My ps4 is losing connection to my WiFi since psn has come back?

Anybody else get this problem?
    Never happened before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Still can't login to PSN this is a joke...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

CptMackey wrote: »

Never happened before

You change your MTU setting?

Fieldog wrote: »
    You change your MTU setting?

No. Didn't go near that. Everything is set on auto for the connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

CptMackey wrote: »

Never happened before

Can't see how that could be related, wasnt even a new ps4 firmware out recently was there?

• Advertisement

phill106 wrote: »
    Can't see how that could be related, wasnt even a new ps4 firmware out recently was there?

Ya I know. Just strange the way it has happened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement