Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Sorry if asking in wrong thread but is the PlayStation store down?

Just getting swirling icon on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Logged in on my tablet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Sorry if asking in wrong thread but is the PlayStation store down?

Just getting swirling icon on ps4

Working fine on both the PS4 and PC, normally it is down to your own router if it is not a global issue, not having a go at you, but this seems to be asked every day now.

Sony should look into having something similar to Xbox Live Status.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Working grand for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Store is ok but I am playing Grim Fandango atm and keep getting failed to contact server messages every time I go to save. Even when using the offline save slot 4

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

£10 off any order over £40 using the code FEBGIFT10 on the website Rakuten.

You could get Dying Light or The Order:1886 at a decent price :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is Sniper Elite 3 any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

It's best played in coop, it's quite a short game and its pretty buggy and clunky. If you really have nothing else and a friend to play with then it's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Just preordered Evolve on PSN, there. The hype got me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Im not sure how but i rented evolve from xtravision yesterday, when is relase date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Tomorrow isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

cloud493 wrote: »
    Tomorrow isn't it?

Im not sure, just sow post about preorder and not sure how xtravision manage to rent it from yesterday hehe

CombatCow wrote: »
    It's best played in coop, it's quite a short game and its pretty buggy and clunky. If you really have nothing else and a friend to play with then it's ok.

Ahhh I'll leave it so, its 25 on amazon, was tempted by the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Is Sniper Elite 3 any good?
    I really enjoyed it. But in looks, at least, it doesn't come across as next gen. It's a good game though. Sneaky business.
    I didn't go near the co-op.

Apparently my copy of the order 1886 has already shipped. So I'm interested to see if it gets early.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Apparently my copy of the order 1886 has already shipped. So I'm interested to see if it gets early.

Where are you getting it from?

The Game Collection. Says they're based in swansea on their website.

Its not due out till the 26th?

:edit: its actually the 20th,didn't realise that

No the 20th, a week on friday. The 26th is a thursday :p

• Advertisement

I'll have too put money aside so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Got the PS4 Headset 2.0 for Christmas and it seems one of the surroundings from one of the ear placement pieces has come apart... Tried slightly applying pressure to put it back together but it doesn't seem to work... Anyone else had this problem?.. Would something like this be covered by warranty?

Like this ?
    sony_playstation_4_gold_wireless_gaming_headset_faceplate.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1393630441218

CombatCow wrote: »
    Like this ?
    sony_playstation_4_gold_wireless_gaming_headset_faceplate.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1393630441218

No, like the soft part of the headphones that keeps them together 1 of them is apart a bit.. I just dont want it to get worse... It's like around here where it is loose:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Got the PS4 Headset 2.0 for Christmas and it seems one of the surroundings from one of the ear placement pieces has come apart... Tried slightly applying pressure to put it back together but it doesn't seem to work... Anyone else had this problem?.. Would something like this be covered by warranty?

I thought I broke mine but it just slid back on easy enough once u get the right catch on it.
    Also the lads on the BF4 Clan forum used to complain that they could not hear me until I had a brainwave and found out I was wearing them back to front! :P

jaffusmax wrote: »
    I thought I broke mine but it just slid back on easy enough once u get the right catch on it.
    Also the lads on the BF4 Clan forum used to complain that they could not hear me until I had a brainwave and found out I was wearing them back to front! :P

I got it back together once but now it just doesn't seem to want to go back together :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

anyone elses sky player doing an impression of the toy story sky broadband ad?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

tried watching Frank in Netflix, no go and sky player won't load at all now :( both fine on Xbox

Stardust is up on the store, but no plus discount yet.

• Advertisement

The stardust discount is live now, €10.39 for PS+ members

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement