Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Anyone get the order? Thoughts on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

They'll sort the keys sooner or later, servers are up all weekend from 9 local time I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Varik wrote: »
    They'll sort the keys sooner or later, servers are up all weekend from 9 local time I think.

Radarx said won't be sorted tonight (US) so looking like tomorrow. If I have it for majority of tomorrow I'll be happy. Damn SoE getting my hopes up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No cheap price for the order, no buy from me.

irishmover wrote: »
    Radarx said won't be sorted tonight (US) so looking like tomorrow. If I have it for majority of tomorrow I'll be happy. Damn SoE getting NY hopes up..

Got a spare code, was going to give it to someone else but he's not able to play yet.

Could do a swap, working code for soon to be working code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Varik wrote: »
    Got a spare code, was going to give it to someone else but he's not able to play yet.

Could do a swap, working code for soon to be working code.

Sent you a PM.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Got to hand it to Housemarque, they know how to do DLC. Resogun Defenders offers two more modes that subvert and shake up the formula in a very refreshing way without undermining what makes the game tick in the first place. Resogun was a great game in the first place, but more than a year later it's significantly better. Seems to be 'complete' now, so roll on Alienation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

If I'm signed into my PSN account on a PS4 that isn't my Primary one would I still be able to add credit to my account and purchase games with no problems? Or would I need to be signed into my primary for all that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    If I'm signed into my PSN account on a PS4 that isn't my Primary one would I still be able to add credit to my account and purchase games with no problems? Or would I need to be signed into my primary for all that?

I assume it wouldn't matter, I use my laptop to add funds most of the time as I find it easier to purchase games... The store with the PS4 is just so pathetic to use...

Well if I knew about this deal before LBP3 purchase I would have got this...

$50 PSN Credit for $40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-for-only-40-Email-delivery-20-OFF/261681290189?afsrc=1&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true

Apparently if you spend $100 by the 24th you get $15 free...

Really wish I got that $50 credit now could have bought FIFA and Resident Evil nearly...

Also sorry for double post..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Anyone get the planet side code working?

With chelsea losing, I need to distract myself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

how come when changing the DNS, half of the time it says an invalid character has been entered? even though there hasnt! my secondary DNS cannot be 0.0.0.0 anymore yet it can be 1.1.1.1

i cant change my primary either to US dns as of today

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Anyone get the planet side code working?

With chelsea losing, I need to distract myself :p

It has to be a US PSN account so far as the Beta is US only, and the codes weren't working yesterday at all.

Not sure if they are now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Just got the platinum in The Order, though it was a great game really, the story was interesting with some good twists and the gameplay was solid, I feel the reviews were overly harsh. It's a play and trade type game but overall an enjoyable romp while it lasts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Where did you buy it from cc?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

CombatCow wrote: »
    Just got the platinum in The Order, though it was a great game really, the story was interesting with some good twists and the gameplay was solid, I feel the reviews were overly harsh. It's a play and trade type game but overall an enjoyable romp while it lasts.

Its only been out a day! :D

good god, it IS short!

Play and trade games go cheap awful fast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah took me 7 hours to plat, I got it from Rakuten/simplygames for £35 when they had a £10 discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

Is there anyway I can watch 4od on the PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Anyone use videogame plus?
    Looking to make order, do customs come into effect?
    Any help/advice appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Anyone use videogame plus?
    Looking to make order, do customs come into effect?
    Any help/advice appreciated.

Yeah all the time, never had any trouble with customs and have gotten stuff worth over €300 before, they just say on the package that it is a novelty toy or cheap dvds worth €25, if you go with the cheapest postage it will take between 8-12 days for your items to arrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Lads will ps3 games from Canada work in Ireland? If so what won't work here from vgp? Thanks

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Lads will ps3 games from Canada work in Ireland? If so what won't work here from vgp? Thanks

They will, but you will need a US PSN account to get any DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

+1 on using Videogames Plus. Never a problem, just don't expect to receive games that quickly

Anybody else having issues trying to play Dead or Alive 5?... It's not letting me do a thing from the main menu can't even browse through the options...

Anybody else having issues trying to play Dead or Alive 5?... It's not letting me do a thing from the main menu can't even browse through the options...

The game is broken across all formats at the moment, have you patched the game yet, also do you have the free digital version or the retail version.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

MarkY91 wrote: »
    how come when changing the DNS, half of the time it says an invalid character has been entered? even though there hasnt! my secondary DNS cannot be 0.0.0.0 anymore yet it can be 1.1.1.1

i cant change my primary either to US dns as of today

The same thing was happening to me, it doesnt seem to accept the digit 0. I entered a us DNS without zeros and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Just got a white ps4 brand new with the order and the last of us for 349 euro thanks to you Boardsies for the heads up honestly thank you what a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

So my beta code for Planetside 2 was dud, has there been any update on that? 3 days later, I'm still not playing it. Real sound.

• Advertisement

Man the order is going for 50 on adverts already, glad I waited.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement