Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

if anyone has a bundle copy of knack i might be willing to buy it off you i kinda want it for the girlfriend to play but really don't want to pay retail for someting i'll never use and she might only play once. i'm in the kilkenny area.
    (mods feel free to move or delete if not in right thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

if anyone has a bundle copy of knack i might be willing to buy it off you i kinda want it for the girlfriend to play but really don't want to pay retail for someting i'll never use and she might only play once. i'm in the kilkenny area.
    (mods feel free to move or delete if not in right thread)

Gamesnash were sent Knack bundle games by mistake,from their supplier.They were offering them at a reduced price to people who had pre-ordered them around the PS4 launch.
    So that was a couple of weeks ago though.But it might be worth contacting them,to see if they still have the bundle version.Now it says sold out on the site,but it's worth asking them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well, I finished my first ps4 game - shadoowfall. I honestly loved it, but the ending made me a sad panda. :(
    This game is what I wanted from killzone. A lot less pew pew huge war battles and more of a ground level human view.
    Actually it made me a lot more interested in killzone universe. As I understand Vectans are from earth, who kicked helgast ( original colony on vekta) to helgan. In helgan conditions were horrible and they got a lot of the "mutations" they got now. Then the whole fascist structure kicked in and war with vekta. Destruction of helgan after.
    Looks like it a lot more complicated then just a space Nazi vs good guys. In fairness vektas are even bigger assholes. I really wish they would make next killzone more from a helgan point of view.

I think I might be the only person who liked this game. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Happy Christmas from Naughty Dog:

1476170_793842543975076_1117572258_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Well, I finished my first ps4 game - shadoowfall. I honestly loved it, but the ending made me a sad panda. :(
    This game is what I wanted from killzone. A lot less pew pew huge war battles and more of a ground level human view.
    Actually it made me a lot more interested in killzone universe. As I understand Vectans are from earth, who kicked helgast ( original colony on vekta) to helgan. In helgan conditions were horrible and they got a lot of the "mutations" they got now. Then the whole fascist structure kicked in and war with vekta. Destruction of helgan after.
    Looks like it a lot more complicated then just a space Nazi vs good guys. In fairness vektas are even bigger assholes. I really wish they would make next killzone more from a helgan point of view.

I think I might be the only person who liked this game. :(

You're not the only one who loved it I did also. I got all the singleplayer trophies for it aswell.

• Advertisement

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    You're not the only one who loved it I did also. I got all the singleplayer trophies for it aswell.

So I guess you are ome of those 0.3% so lol!

Some of those trophies are damn brutal, like never to die! I guess if you get shocked by owl it does not count as death, but I remember so many random deaths I had that I bet I would nor be able to do it! :( how did you do it? Do you have to do it one sitting or you can just exit anytime? Can it be done on any difficulty?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Any controllers going for less than 60 euro anywhere?

Not really under €60 but just at 60:

http://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%204/Games/44632/dualshock-4-wireless-controller-jet-black?

Or you can get one of the funky blue/red ones on Amazon for 65:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-DualShock-Wave-Blue/dp/B00D781OQ6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1387304202&sr=8-2&keywords=ps4+controller

DaLad wrote: »

God, I want one of those cool coloured ones. :( Full black are way too boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

The blue and red ones are 59.99 in xtravision and smyths. No idea why amazon are charging more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

So I guess you are ome of those 0.3% so lol!

Some of those trophies are damn brutal, like never to die! I guess if you get shocked by owl it does not count as death, but I remember so many random deaths I had that I bet I would nor be able to do it! :( how did you do it? Do you have to do it one sitting or you can just exit anytime? Can it be done on any difficulty?

It's actually not that hard you can do it in sections and once you die, even if you are revived by the owl. I had to do the playthrough a few times to get everything. The online ones will take too much time invested for me to be able to do it.

God, I want one of those cool coloured ones. :( Full black are way too boring.

Yeah, they do look cool in fairness :P

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Drum.lad

Got a ten pound voucher for black flag on amazon if anyone is interested.....

Drum.lad wrote: »
    Got a ten pound voucher for black flag on amazon if anyone is interested.....

I know this is a PS4 thread but does this it work for AC4 on Xbox One? lol If so I'd love it!

I know this is a PS4 thread but does this it work for AC4 on Xbox One? lol If so I'd love it!

Yes it works for either next gen copy but im afraid the code is gone.

Awh okay :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I got one from VGP for about €45 delivered. Don't know if they are still back ordered on the site though.

How did you get the code anyway out of curiosity?

How did you get the code anyway out of curiosity?

For buying my PS4 through Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Is anyone having Problems with NBA 2K14 Loading? When i put the disc in, it gets as far as the load screen and then the screen has gone blank. Was working previously fine. Checked the disc and there isn't a scratch or smudge on it. Looks perfect to me. Game has always been kept in its box too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭hotwhiskey

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Is anyone having Problems with NBA 2K14 Loading? When i put the disc in, it gets as far as the load screen and then the screen has gone blank. Was working previously fine. Checked the disc and there isn't a scratch or smudge on it. Looks perfect to me. Game has always been kept in its box too.

If it doesn't work uninstall it from the hard-drive then install it again. But make sure you upload your save data to Plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

hotwhiskey wrote: »
    If it doesn't work uninstall it from the hard-drive then install it again. But make sure you upload your save data to Plus.

Have nothing saved, But ill give that a lash and let you know how i get on. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

I'm just wondering does the light strip on the PS4 stay at the same intensity from the front to the back as mine seems to fade as per the attached picture. Is this normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭hotwhiskey

I'm just wondering does the light strip on the PS4 stay at the same intensity from the front to the back as mine seems to fade as per the attached picture. Is this normal?

That's normal.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpZDsdNp0a-rbzpQxjZVcBa3cJUuSneRMF66YV9V_j-pNZiCPA

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It's the way mine is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

bigron2109 wrote: »

I was in GS today and a mom was in saying it to staff about same problem her son was having. Guy checked disk no scratches either and had tried several times. It was on the XBone.

Anyone played lego marvel was thinking of picking it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Think the new wave of consoles crashed the network can't get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

JamboMac wrote: »

Not just you Jambo ;-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

JamboMac wrote: »

yup. getting the heavy load error code.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement