Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

It's nice at least that visceral are doing Hardline, having been burned with BF4 im gonna take a wait and see attitude to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

This is what I want out of BF, a numbered game (modern/near future) that show large strives every 3 years, a period/ect set BF game (hard-line, 1944, Vietnam), and of course Battlefront.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Varik wrote: »
    This is what I want out of BF, a numbered game (modern/near future) that show large strives every 3 years, a period/ect set BF game (hard-line, 1944, Vietnam), and of course Battlefront.

Looks good but I'll wait at least a month before getting it after the BF4 fiasco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

I'd have preferred a Bad Company 3 to finish off the campaign story, absolutely loved the dynamic between Marlowe, Sweets, Hags and Sarge Redford

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I had some of my best times in multiplayer playing Bad Company 2, I'd go mad for another one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

For anyone that was thinking of picking up Mrdered : Soul Suspect next week according to the developer the game only takes 8-10 hours to beat on average ( can be done quicker ) and you have no repercussions if you mess up your investigation, so you have no real impact on the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Is soul suspect a full retail release?

cloud493 wrote: »
    Is soul suspect a full retail release?

€70 in Gamestop, online of course cheaper, in the US it is selling $10 below the usual cost of PS4 games due to its length or lack of.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

The length of a game does not put me off at all.

Not sure if I'll be getting that particular game but if it's good that's all that matters.

tok9 wrote: »
    The length of a game does not put me off at all.

Not sure if I'll be getting that particular game but if it's good that's all that matters.

I do not mind it with indie games and with older games, but making people shell out possibly €75 in store on a new game that can be beaten quicker than 8 hours and offers nothing after you finish is overkill for me unless it is an extraordinary game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Xenji wrote: »
    €70 in Gamestop, online of course cheaper, in the US it is selling $10 below the usual cost of PS4 games due to its length or lack of.

Wait till it goes cheap then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Honestly no one should be paying that price no matter what.

Sure if a game was short and it was cheaper, I wouldn't be complaining however the length genuinely doesn't bother me and if it means a better experience instead of adding loads of collectibles I say even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

2 games a month for ps4 on IGC from now on! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

iamtony wrote: »
    2 games a month for ps4 on IGC from now on! Yay!

To be clear: it's two games, per month, per device [PS3, PS4 and Vita].

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

RangeR wrote: »
    To be clear: it's two games, per month, per device [PS3, PS4 and Vita].

...more if you consider Cross-Buy too.

Arksys announced today that Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN will be coming to the PS4 this Fall in the US, no EU date given yet, good to see a new fighter though as I was not a big fan of Injustice.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 LimeTimee

Sorry for posting again but should I buy usa Psn or eu psn. The only difference I can see is that us is cheaper and it has resogun for free. I'm just wondering if there will be any connectivity issues with the games I buy from the USA psn store, as they may connect me to us players instead of eu.

I need to buy do it today because the free games are expiring today

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

LimeTimee wrote: »
    Sorry for posting again but should I buy usa Psn or eu psn. The only difference I can see is that us is cheaper and it has resogun for free. I'm just wondering if there will be any connectivity issues with the games I buy from the USA psn store, as they may connect me to us players instead of eu.

I need to buy do it today because the free games are expiring today

You'd probably be safer with the EU one; as any DLC you download later will have to be from the same region. Plus, it might confuse matters if you have a Vita and can have only one account per memory card.

You'd probably be safer with the EU one; as any DLC you download later will have to be from the same region. Plus, it might confuse matters if you have a Vita and can have only one account per memory card.

Thanks I'll buy the eu Ps plus then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Quick question for you, do you only need onw PS+ subscription per PS4 system to play online?

Younger brothers are getting one next week and wondering do they need one or two subscriptions.

Quick question for you, do you only need onw PS+ subscription per PS4 system to play online?

Younger brothers are getting one next week and wondering do they need one or two subscriptions.

Yes
    One PlayStation Plus membership allows all local accounts on the subscriber’s ‘Primary PS4’ to use online multiplayer through their Sony Entertainment Network accounts. The PlayStation Plus member does not need to be logged in on the PS4 for other users to play online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

hey does anyone know for preoredered predownloaded games what time do they unlock? is it midnight gmt?

cadete wrote: »
    hey does anyone know for preoredered predownloaded games what time do they unlock? is it midnight gmt?

It is midnight in the timezone that is attached to your PSN account, also till Destiny comes out you cannot pre download.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

LimeTimee wrote: »
    Thanks I'll buy the eu Ps plus then.

I have a 14 day trial to PS Plus US I got free in Battlefield, your welcome to it if you want to get Resogun...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ground forces for ps4 warthunder will be up on 5th lads.
    I play a lot of world of tanks and some of war thunder on pc. I can see myself playing a lot of ground forces on PS4 though.

These free to play gameson console is the best thing that Sony did for ps4. Warframe and warthunder are some of the best free to play games in the market. On top of that planet side 2 is coming too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Ground forces for ps4 warthunder will be up on 5th lads.
    I play a lot of world of tanks and some of war thunder on pc. I can see myself playing a lot of ground forces on PS4 though.

These free to play gameson console is the best thing that Sony did for ps4. Warframe and warthunder are some of the best free to play games in the market. On top of that planet side 2 is coming too.

Love war thunder, will the ground forces multiplayer joint with the air war thunder like can I be in a plane trying to take out your tank, that could be fun and head wrecking.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,382 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sorry, no on thread selling. If we allow it once than that sets a precedent, and not one we're comfortable with.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I'll know who to blame when my head gets wrecked on adverts so.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »
    I have a 14 day trial to PS Plus US I got free in Battlefield, your welcome to it if you want to get Resogun...

Thanks for the offer but the problem is my lc finishes on the 18th and by then resogun will be expired as it will be off Ps plus for free and the 14 day trial will be over. I will probably buy it for $15 as it seems like it is worth the money.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement