Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

cadete wrote: »
    hey does anyone know for preoredered predownloaded games what time do they unlock? is it midnight gmt?

From past experience on PS3 it's 1am during summer time.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Love war thunder, will the ground forces multiplayer joint with the air war thunder like can I be in a plane trying to take out your tank, that could be fun and head wrecking.

Finally, I'll have a actual use for the 37mm on my stuka. The odd air kill is satisfying but rare.

Ground forces aren't highlighted to pilots.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 LimeTimee

Kontrol freek ultra or vortex? I have the ultra for ps3 and am not sure which to by for ps4. I mostly play fps games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

LimeTimee wrote: »
    Kontrol freek ultra or vortex? I have the ultra for ps3 and am not sure which to by for ps4. I mostly play fps games.
    i have the perfect arsenal pack and like the cqc set best, phantom and snipr freeks feel too high to me
    http://www.kontrolfreek.com/bundles/perfect-arsenal-phantom.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I bought Injustice on the PS4 as it was in sale. It downloaded yesterday but the story mode is unavailable. There is no indication that it is still downloading. Anyone else have this?

EDIT

Its okay. Found out it has only downloaded 8GB of 22GB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I bought Injustice on the PS4 as it was in sale. It downloaded yesterday but the story mode is unavailable. There is no indication that it is still downloading. Anyone else have this?

EDIT

Its okay. Found out it has only downloaded 8GB of 22GB

Similar happened to me. Pressing Options and going to Information gives you its current download status.

However, I wish there was a symbol on the game's icon that showed it wasn't fully downloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Otacon wrote: »
    Similar happened to me. Pressing Options and going to Information gives you its current download status.

However, I wish there was a symbol on the game's icon that showed it wasn't fully downloaded.

Why it's not displayed in Notifications is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

cadete wrote: »
    i have the perfect arsenal pack and like the cqc set best, phantom and snipr freeks feel too high to me
    http://www.kontrolfreek.com/bundles/perfect-arsenal-phantom.html

Are these actually worth buying? Sorry ive never bought items like this so genuinely curious if they are worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So i've finally splashed and got a PS4. Second hand mind, but when CEX gives you basically €400 for 40 odd games all over a year old, a few DVD's, some seriously old PC games and an original Sony Tablet not worth what they gave me, you can't complain! Luckily had PS+ all along and "bought" the free games so far, so a good few to get through.

Anything i should know about it before i commence the awesomeness? Also, how can they streamline the PS Store for PS4 (ie: no PS3/Vita items in the download list, just PS4 games in the IGC) but can't do it on the PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

On ps3 its like an advertisement for ps4. Id say thats why they have them there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Does anybody think as war thunder ground forces is being released stateside on the 3rd if I log in through my American PSN account will it give me the option to download or is European and American war thunder region specific.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Does anybody think as war thunder ground forces is being released stateside on the 3rd if I log in through my American PSN account will it give me the option to download or is European and American war thunder region specific.

The EU version will likely have it patched at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Varik wrote: »
    The EU version will likely have it patched at the same time.

We have to wait till the 5th for some reason.

On another note on YouTube there is a guy called side strafe who does good details on ammo and some on weak points of tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Are these actually worth buying? Sorry ive never bought items like this so genuinely curious if they are worth it
    Honestly its 50/50. I use 1 on my right stick and find it more comfortable when playing, will they improve your game? maybe a little for making small corrections when aiming down sight at longer ranges

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but does anyone have an idea what I would get in gamestop or xtra vision for second son as a trade in towards watchdogs?

I see watchdogs is 75 in gamestop though so I might avoid them. Also I can't get to a CEX soon so thats that out the window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but does anyone have an idea what I would get in gamestop or xtra vision for second son as a trade in towards watchdogs?

I see watchdogs is 75 in gamestop though so I might avoid them. Also I can't get to a CEX soon so thats that out the window

€40 in xtravision, €35 in gamestop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Let’s take a look at Twitch’s full streaming schedule for E3 2014.

Monday 6/9 PT

9:30am — Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing
    11:00am — Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing Post show
    11:30pm — Hotline Miami 2 (Dennaton Games/Devolver Digital)
    12:00pm — EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview
    1:00pm — EA Special Event
    2:00pm — EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Post show
    2:30pm — Bethesda (Unannounced title)
    3:00pm — Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing
    4:00pm — Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing Post show
    4:30pm — Witcher 3 (CD Projekt RED)
    5:00pm — Dying Light (Techland)
    5:30pm — Final thoughts
    6:00pm — PlayStation E3 2014 Press Conference

Tuesday 6/10 PT:

9:00am — Nintendo Digital Event
    10:00am — Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
    10:15am — Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
    10:30am — Dragon Age: Inquisition (EA)
    11:00am — Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
    11:20am — The Division (Ubisoft)
    11:40am — Farcry 4 (Ubisoft)
    12:00pm — Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
    12:20pm — Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
    12:40pm — Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
    1:00pm — DRIVECLUB (SCEA)
    1:20pm — Evil Within (Bethesda)
    1:40pm — Lords of the Fallen (NAMCO)
    2:00pm — Destiny (Activision/BUNGIE)
    2:20pm — The Order: 1886 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
    2:40pm — Nintendo (Unannounced title)
    3:00pm — Evolve Special Tournament (2K)
    4:00pm — Super Smash Bros. Invitational (Nintendo)

Wednesday 6/11 PT:

10:00am — Alienware
    10:30am — Twitch Time
    11:00am — Sunset Overdrive (Insomniac Games/Microsoft Studios)
    11:20am — Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
    11:40am — Killer Instinct: Season Two (Iron Galaxy/Microsoft Studios)
    12:00pm — Square Enix (Unannounced title)
    12:20pm — Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade (Square Enix)
    12:40pm — H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)
    1:00pm — EA (Unannounced title)
    1:20pm — Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
    1:40pm — Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
    2:10pm — Nintendo (Unannounced title)
    2:30pm — Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
    2:50pm — Crytek (Unannounced title)
    3:00pm — Sony Computer Entertainment (Unannounced PS4/PS3 title)
    3:15pm — Sony Computer Entertainment (Unannounced PS4/PS Vita Digital title)
    3:30pm — Hohokum (Honeyslug, SCE Santa Monica Studio/Sony Computer Entertainment)
    3:45pm — Helldivers (Arrowhead Game Studios/Sony Computer Entertainment)
    4:00pm — Alien Isolation (The Creative Assembly/SEGA)
    4:20pm — Civilisation: Beyond Earth (2K)
    4:40pm — Diablo III: Reaper of Souls — Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 (Blizzard)
    5:00pm — Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

Thursday 6/12 PT:

10:00am – Tetris w/creator Alexey Pajitnov
    10:15am – Zombies Monsters Robots (Ying Pei Games)
    10:30am – Guinness World Records – certificate presentation
    11:00am – Fable Legends (Lionhead Studios/Microsoft Studios)
    11:20am – Microsoft Studios (TBD)
    11:40am – Project Spark (Team Dakota/Microsoft Studios)
    12:00pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
    12:20am – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
    12:40pm – PlanetSide 2 PS4 Edition (Sony Online Entertainment)
    1:00pm – 505 Games (TBD)
    1:20pm – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
    1:40pm – Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Gearbox/2K)
    2:00pm – Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
    2:20pm – The Crew (Ubisoft)
    2:40pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
    3:00pm – Tecmo Koei (Unannounced title)
    3:20pm – Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes (Disney Interactive)
    3:40pm – SEGA Sonic BOOM! (SEGA)
    4:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Anyone get the 194mb patch there?

Apparently to sort out that "content can't be uploaded to the cloud from there PS4" message you get in the notification bar....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

We could be getting TLOU next week!

l1auWv6.png
    SOWppwq.png

Edit: Just noticed those are from the 20th. Here's another tweet from a different game today.

wtEjsNw.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

tok9 wrote: »
    We could be getting TLOU next week!

I wonder was it an E3 surprise that has just been spoiled...

• Advertisement

Otacon wrote: »
    I wonder was it an E3 surprise that has just been spoiled...

I really hope it's true. If it is, it would have been a very nice surprise. Still hoping for some discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Fingers crossed on that one.

I seem to have to look each year as I forget where I watched last time, but where is the best place to watch the full conferences and not the individual announcements; non-live streams.

Well looks like game have distanced themselves from the earlier tweet and Sony have come out with a statement saying it's not being released on the 13th.
    As we’ve announced, The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 will release this summer. An official release date, though, has not yet been announced for the game. The release date is not June 13th. We will keep you posted on an official release date.

:(

tok9 wrote: »
    Well looks like game have distanced themselves from the earlier tweet and Sony have come out with a statement saying it's not being released on the 13th.

:(

Eh. If its SCEA then its true.

Gutted now, was reading down this thread thinking nice one its next week! Disappointing stuff now!

Gutted now, was reading down this thread thinking nice one its next week! Disappointing stuff now!

If sony computer entertainment America says its not out on the 13th, thats right isn't it :pac:

cloud493 wrote: »
    If sony computer entertainment America says its not out on the 13th, thats right isn't it :pac:

Lol i dunno, ive been xbox last few years haha! So they arent to be trusted? Im still hoping for the 20th!

Lol i dunno, ive been xbox last few years haha! So they arent to be trusted? Im still hoping for the 20th!

As pointed out on neogaf, the 13th is a friday, europes typical release day for games. The US's day is Tuesday, the 10th. So if Sony Computer entertainment America says 'not the 13th' they're technically right.

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    As pointed out on neogaf, the 13th is a friday, europes typical release day for games. The US's day is Tuesday, the 10th. So if Sony Computer entertainment America says 'not the 13th' they're technically right.

I didnt research it sorry haha just saw the post and thought thank christ its out soon haha il have hope still haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement