Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Got my Destiny alpha test code :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

CombatCow wrote: »

Mine arrived at 9, waiting for the football to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Same here, can't wait to get started!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Still waiting on mine. Damn it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

FrostyJack wrote: »
    I may regret it but I bought COD and Killzone 2nd hand off Amazon. For the same price as a new BF4, have the premium on pc so may wait for the price to come down to double dip on that. Love all things Battlefield.

think ea are having a 50% battlefield game(s) off price this week but not sure it covers all platforms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Downloading all 6.7 GB of it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Drum.lad

Currently playing the alpha and getting my ass handed to me by high level enemies.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

picked up PS4 today and a few mins later mail in from Sony...Destiny alpha code ..yayyyyyy!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I got lost when playing the Destiny Alpha. What exactly am I supposed to be doing? Played for 30 mins last night and i think i was walking in circles. Enemies kept on re-spawning too.
    I did like the controls. I've not played Halo since the OG Xbox days but it did feel a lot like halo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

What the Hell?! Everyone is getting codes for Destiny and Battlefield Hardline and i'm not. I've registered for both and still nothing.:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

hallo dare wrote: »
    What the Hell?! Everyone is getting codes for Destiny and Battlefield Hardline and i'm not. I've registered for both and still nothing.:mad::mad::mad:

Here's a free code.

<OMIDGODMODEFTWFREEGAMEWOOT1337>

RangeR wrote: »
    Here's a free code.

<OMIDGODMODEFTWFREEGAMEWOOT1337>

Cheers but is that for PC???
    I'm a PS4 man!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

The hardline beta is nothing special.

I'd be interested to hear what Destiny is like. Watched a short stream for it last night and it looked decent.

tok9 wrote: »
    The hardline beta is nothing special.

I'd be interested to hear what Destiny is like. Watched a short stream for it last night and it looked decent.

Is the code you got for Hardline just a once off or are you able to share it???

Is the code you got for Hardline just a once off or are you able to share it???

I didn't get a code.. I downloaded it from the BF4 overview on the PS4 menu. It's gone now I believe.

tok9 wrote: »
    I didn't get a code.. I downloaded it from the BF4 overview on the PS4 menu. It's gone now I believe.

Aw grand. Yeah, it wasnt long about going!!!

I got the Hardline code and did not find it that interesting, although it had been years since I played a BF game, just downloading Destiny now seeing that work is over for the weekend.

Xenji wrote: »
    I got the Hardline code and did not find it that interesting.

I'll gladly take it off your hands!! ☺

I'll gladly take it off your hands!! ☺

You can only use it once, otherwise I would have given it to you.

Xenji wrote: »
    You can only use it once, otherwise I would have given it to you.

I know, thanks anyway, appreciated!!!

• Advertisement

Here's how Far Cry 4 co-op works if you don't have the game.
    Ubisoft explains the PS4-exclusive feature.

Far Cry 4's co-op is available to people who don't own Far Cry 4. How is this possible, you ask? It starts with a client.

Like the 3DS's download play, PS4 users without Far Cry 4 will be able to download a separate app that allows them to be invited into their friends' Far Cry 4 games.

It's going to be a colossal app, since it will contain all of the game's content sans its story-based missions - which are the only content available exclusively in single-player.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-12-heres-how-far-cry-4-co-op-works-if-you-dont-have-the-game

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Didn't get a Hardline code but got a Destiny one. Beyond delighted. I'll be streaming it tonight.

Klair88 wrote: »
    Didn't get a Hardline code but got a Destiny one. Beyond delighted. I'll be streaming it tonight.

:(

I just completely forgot about Destiny.. wish I had signed up now just to check it out.

Might check out your stream Klair depending on the World Cup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Very excited about Destiny.

Hearing hugely positive things about it on other forums from people who are in the Beta, a lot of whom were skeptical to being with.

Yeah its great, played it for an hour last night, seems to be a borderlands & halo mashup type situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I tried it not overly impressed with it bearing in mind i wasn't a massive fan of Halo this seems like more of the same

I've been playing destiny for a few hours today. I'll definitely be buying this when it comes out. It looks fantastic and plays very well.

Anyone want a destiny code for a US psn account let me know, have 1 spare.

• Advertisement

Anyone want a destiny code for a US psn account let me know, have 1 spare.

Yes please, pm me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement