Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'm back playing Warframe again. It's a bit of craic.

Good man yourself!

That's actually the only game i play like religion on my ps4 right now. I have 300h played on pc and now I am back in action on PS4. Loving it again. I was away from warframe for very long time and I came back to a ton of new content.
    It is now a loy easier too. Trading and resource drops are just amazing. Survivals were not that profitable back in my day lol.
    I Did weekends event and got that scarf thing. I was,a bit disappointed as I though it was a weapon. Those rescue missions can be a proper pain in a hole.

I am surprised the lack of boardsies playing Warframe, it's a fantastic game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

There's so much to take it, but I'm enjoying it a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Grayditch wrote: »
    There's so much to take it, but I'm enjoying it a lot.

When you only start out warframe, it might look very underwhelming, but when you put in some time and research it becomes way overwhelming. I have played so much and since I came back, I am still playing catch up. Just so much new stuff.

It's a great game.
    If there would be one tip I can give: find yourself an active clan. Game becomes waaaaaay better in clan/alliance environment. You will be able to do a lot more void and derelic Runs. Plus a benefit of clan only weapons too.
    The blueprints that are in general shop are just a fraction of actual in game weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

'The free PS Plus games coming to PS4 in July look set to be TowerFall Ascension and Strider. '

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2445521/ps4_july_ps_plus_games_revealed.html

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

any must buy games on ps4 all i have atm is battlefield 4 and fifa with ufc coming next tuesday. watchdogs and assassins creed worth getting? is need for speed good or will i wait for driveclub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

seanand wrote: »
    any must buy games on ps4 all i have atm is battlefield 4 and fifa with ufc coming next tuesday. watchdogs and assassins creed worth getting? is need for speed good or will i wait for driveclub?

Wolfenstein, MLB The Show, NBA 2k14 and Watch Dogs, only games I have besides indie games and all are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

seanand wrote: »

Wolfenstein is well worth picking up, best shooter I have played in ages. I have been playing Watchdogs for a week now and it's quite good despite the reviews. Assassins Creed 4 is very enjoyable too, far better than the mess that was AC3.

If you are a PS+ member you will get the Plus Edition of Driveclub free when it comes out on October 7th.

In the mean time you have The Last of Us remastered and the Metro Remastered games due out.

Pre-order Destiny on Amazon now and you will get a code emailed to you for the beta next month. Cancel the order after you get the code if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Wolfenstein is well worth picking up, best shooter I have played in ages. I have been playing Watchdogs for a week now and it's quite good despite the reviews. Assassins Creed 4 is very enjoyable too, far better than the mess that was AC3.

If you are a PS+ member you will get the Plus Edition of Driveclub free when it comes out on October 7th.

In the mean time you have The Last of Us remastered and the Metro Remastered games due out.

Pre-order Destiny on Amazon now and you will get a code emailed to you for the beta next month. Cancel the order after you get the code if you want.
    two of ye said wolfenstein interesting i had kinda decided against but ill give it a go. cool ill have a look around for them thanks.

ya i am what does that consist of/

only got the last of us for the ps3 before xmas so dont need it again.

cool will the pass still work thanks?

was looking at mlb the show but not a great baseball fan is nba good?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Waiting for wolf to drop in price on PSN. Decided that where I can I will go digital - just the difference in noise is noticeable to me. I know it is 59 in Xtravision right now as opposed to 69 elsewhere including PSN but hopefully soon PSN will come down a bit like it has for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Taltos wrote: »
    Waiting for wolf to drop in price on PSN. Decided that where I can I will go digital - just the difference in noise is noticeable to me. I know it is 59 in Xtravision right now as opposed to 69 elsewhere including PSN but hopefully soon PSN will come down a bit like it has for others.

Get it from the US store, probably cost about 45 then (this is for PS4, haven't tried it on PS3).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Anyone having trouble logging into PSN, last day or 2 when I try to sign it it just comes up "please wait" and doesn't do anything. I've no errors to work off either

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Gandalph wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble logging into PSN, last day or 2 when I try to sign it it just comes up "please wait" and doesn't do anything. I've no errors to work off either

Am logged in now - no issues.
    Do a connection test, see if it gives you something to work on.

Tried, just says psn login failed

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

I was having the same problem yesterday, if your on ps4 go into settings > PSN > Connect. and then agree to the updated user agreement.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Blacklight Retribution.....dat de-sync:(

Not seen anything that bad since the early days of multiplayer...can literally run around for a minute before you know you have been killed,kinda hilarious with the death cam actually. Also the matchmaking at the moment is a joke,so many times the round starts with me or someone else on a team on their own....against a full team:(

Its a game ive been keeping an eye on hoping to see improvement but it looks like it has too many problems at the minute,and its out of beta soon and hopefully they have something up there sleeve for full release other wise this game looks like a flop imo

When it works properly,some patches made it worse,some better,i enjoy it. But my god unless they get the connection issues sorted its doomed! BF4 hasnt got a patch on this "netcode":)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Has anyone gotten the resogun patch yet or know when its out

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten the resogun patch yet or know when its out

It is still not out, I have not seen a time frame for it either other than it will today.

I was having the same problem yesterday, if your on ps4 go into settings > PSN > Connect. and then agree to the updated user agreement.

Tried that as well and when I click sign in to account it just loads forever ("please wait') with no message :( Might just have to get onto customer support about this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Gandalph wrote: »
    Tried that as well and when I click sign in to account it just loads forever ("please wait') with no message :( Might just have to get onto customer support about this one.

Is your net working?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I just finished Transistor earlier.. It probably took me 30 mins to an hour to actually get into it but once I did I loved it.

The combat is actually fantastic due to the number of different combinations you can make.

And the limiters are a great idea.. making the game more challenging to receive a higher reward.

It's about 5 hours long I reckon and it's brilliant.

I must admit I wasn't too bothered by the story but I wish I had paid a bit more attention earlier. Very tempted to get straight back into it for new game +

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

EoinHef wrote: »
    Blacklight Retribution.....dat de-sync:(

Not seen anything that bad since the early days of multiplayer...can literally run around for a minute before you know you have been killed,kinda hilarious with the death cam actually. Also the matchmaking at the moment is a joke,so many times the round starts with me or someone else on a team on their own....against a full team:(

Its a game ive been keeping an eye on hoping to see improvement but it looks like it has too many problems at the minute,and its out of beta soon and hopefully they have something up there sleeve for full release other wise this game looks like a flop imo

When it works properly,some patches made it worse,some better,i enjoy it. But my god unless they get the connection issues sorted its doomed! BF4 hasnt got a patch on this "netcode":)

Blacklight retrobution has being a pretty crap game from the beginning, specially it's pay to win model.

Xenji wrote: »
    It is still not out, I have not seen a time frame for it either other than it will today.

It says the patch goes live on the 23rd and the DLC is out on the 25th. The game will be on sale from the 25th to the 8th of July too. There is a live countdown for the DLC on the PS4 dash, it's a 3 days, 5 hours and 40mins right now.

It says the patch goes live on the 23rd and the DLC is out on the 25th. The game will be on sale from the 25th to the 8th of July too. There is a live countdown for the DLC on the PS4 dash, it's a 3 days, 5 hours and 40mins right now.

According to their twitter and facebook accounts the patch is meant to come today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Housemarque/status/480697379889631234?p=v

According to their twitter and facebook accounts the patch is meant to come today.

If you click on the live timer on the PS4 dash it will bring you to the blog.eu.playstation site and the article says 23rd for the patch there. Must be a typo, never seen anything launched on a Sunday ever, just incase it goes wrong and breaks things.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Housemarque/status/480697379889631234?p=v

They seem to want to push it today alright, can't see it happening at this stage tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

They seem to want to push it today alright, can't see it happening at this stage tbh.

Patch should be out at 11pm apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Anybody have any idea when the Dualshock 4 in white will be released?

McGrath5 wrote: »
    Anybody have any idea when the Dualshock 4 in white will be released?

Probably when the white SKU launches with Destiny on September 9th. Depends on Sony though they can be funny on accessorie. We had the blue and red DS4s before the US did, don't know when they were released there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Yay top of a Resogun leaderboard :). Don't see that lasting though. Seems like they wiped them all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement