Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deal in a 720p 32 " TV?

Options
  • 14-12-2013 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all

I'm looking to get a 720p 32 " TV for my father for Christmas, I was hoping to spend €250 or less. Just wondering if anybody knew of any good deals that can be delivered or picked up in the Dublin area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,143 ✭✭✭✭muffler

There are several tv's here in Power City that would be within your budget. This Walker model has a built in satellite tuner if its any help.

Argos have a nice 32" bush here for €240

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

I bought the Nordmende 32" 720p from Power City a while back. Great picture quality - as good as the Sony costing twice as much. For an older person not looking for a smart tv - a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 derekdooom

Thanks guys, the Argos one might be a goer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

derekdooom wrote: »
    Thanks guys, the Argos one might be a goer

Your choice but please note that by just plugging in a USB key fob into the side of the Nordmende you can record any Saorview program (radio or tv) internally. The Bush appears not to have this facility.

Advertisement