Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile Contract AHHHHHHHH

Options
  • 14-12-2013 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Can anyone please help me here.I signed up for a year contract in Sept(big mistake) its awful service I never have any signal emergency calls only most of the time,cant use internet.Ive taken screen shots to show this.Ive complained rang customer service, facebook them and spoke to manager today in store.I want to cancel my contract as they aren't providing any type of service for me.Will I have to pay to get out of it.Im peed off at this stage getting no where.Can anyone advise me:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Has anyone any advise for me please?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Write a formal complaint to Tesco about the matter, ensure to provide all evidence to support your claims, call logs, screenshots etc etc, advise what you want as an outcome

Alternatively you could ask a mod to move this thread to the Tesco forum and deal directly with Tesco via boards.ie and see what the outcome is that way first
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1542

Thank you I've been trying to talk to them through Facebook and logged calls and now I'm just being ignored.But i will do as you say.I guess they are such a huge company they can get away with anything.Thanks for advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You need to keep a record of all contact, and you need to go down the formal letter of complaint route. If they fail to engage with that, then contact Comreg.

You have to demonstrate that they failed to provide service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

Is it just in your house that you are having problems with the signal or is it everywhere?

If it is just in your house then it would isn't a problem with the network. If it is a general problem, then the handset is probably faulty and should be sent for repair

Tesco use the O2 network which is normally quite good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

Which handset are you using?

Hi thanks for the replies my phone is HTC one so its pretty new I was with 02 and never had any problems.Its not just in the house its everywhere I get the same message signal down emergency calls only or in setting its says disconnected because service unavailable.The fella in the Tesco shop said he has the same problem but not every time like I do.Tesco sent me new setting and and i have tried that still no joy.I have kept a record and screenshots.Ill wait till Tuesday so thats a week without my phone then Ill write official letter.Thanks for your help,hopefully its resolved quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Darren

Hi texas star

You can PM the Tesco Mobile Reps using the link in my signature and I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Advertisement