Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joytech eGo-C battery

Options
  • 14-12-2013 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a shop online that sells Joytech eGo-C batteries? My one just stopped charging today and I've bought one in the past that turned out to be fake and that caused problems of its own.

Anyone know any shops online that legitimately sell OFFICIAL Joytech batteries?

Also thanks a have a happy Christmas :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Miike

Even the Joyetech Geniune batteries I've had issues with. I gave up on buying them I had too many crap out on me before they should have.

So I tried my luck with the Kanger eGo batteries and I find them to be much more solid and reliable. Plus they go together like a dream with the kanger evod and the kanger protank mini clearomisers.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

StickyIcky wrote: »
    So I tried my luck with the Kanger eGo batteries and I find them to be much more solid and reliable. Plus they go together like a dream with the kanger evod and the kanger protank mini clearomisers.

The new Kanger Evod Twist batteries or just regular Evod batteries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Both :)

I've only bought the regular ones they are 3.7 volts regulated so supposedly they won't lose power output when battery life decreases. I haven't tried the Kanger Twist batteries yet but I can only imagine they are as good.

The only problems I ever had with the Joyetech ones where the button sometimes could be pushed under the body chassis causing it to get stuck. Secondly and more commonly the centre pin would just get torn up to easily but screwing and unscrewing atomisers onto it. With the Kanger version of the eGo battery I find them to be less susepible to button and centre pin failure. Plus like I said with the evod and the protank mini and even the aspire bdc they look sweeeet. Much tidier looking than the Joyetech version. I wish all the vendors would just sell the Kanger versions of the eGo battery to be honest. I'm over Joyetech as a brand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I've got my Evod twist now and yes, it goes with the Evod much better than my itaste does. The draw seems less airy and gives a much better overall experience for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I have one of those Joytech twist VV for a couple of months now and it has just crapped out, when I go to use it the button flashes about 15 times and it just shuts down.
    I got it from a B+M shop with a 3 mth guarantee so it should still be covered.

Advertisement