Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Giveaway - Dead Island Riptide STEAM GIFT

• 14-12-2013 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am just looking to sell this game on steam for someone to donate to charity for a good cause.. This may be the wrong forum to post in but I feel it would get more attention here... The money will have to be donated to a charity of your choice... I am trying to think of the Christmas charity but I forget if anyone knows the name just mention it and that will be the charity in which payment is donated...

EDIT: I have decided it may be better to ask people to donate €1.50 each and each person who contributes at least that get's added to the giveaway... I think this may work out better than my original plan...

Winner will be decided on 17th December (If I get enough participants, at least 10) otherwise I may wait till the 21st of December..

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

As there seemed to be no interest here... I have passed the game onto a steam group instead...

Advertisement