Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Christmas tree

Options
  • 14-12-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for the cheapest real Christmas trees in the city or Mahon / Douglas areas? Been seeing them around €50 and another €20 or so for a stand but Im looking for something a bit cheaper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

What height? I was looking for a 9 ft, cheapest i could find in douglas was 75. Got one in hillside nurseries in glountaune for 55.

Got a 4 ft one growing in a pot for 22 there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

God is that how much they are.. feck that call down to centre park road they have loverly ones going from 25 for small me thinks 45 then is the big big ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Got an 8ft last week in woodies for 45, it was 20% off at the time for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

They should have cheap trees down in B&Q me and the OH used to always get them there before when we rented our own place,
    They had tall good trees around the €40 mark but there were always a selection for around €17, we found one giant one in there one year we had to break the top off to stand it up at home!
    They have unreal trees in Douglas court in the garden centre but they were €45 2 years back so i reckon they cost even more now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I actually settled for an artificial one in the end. Spotted a 6ft tree in Tesco today reduced from €40 to €20 so couldn't pass it up - just thought id mention it in case anyone is looking for one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

murphym7 wrote: »
    Got an 8ft last week in woodies for 45, it was 20% off at the time for some reason.

All the needles are about to fall off???

Advertisement