Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marshes Opening Hours

Options
  • 15-12-2013 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the Marshes' Christmas shopping hours are in affect tomorrow? Wondering what time it'll be open.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

FFS!

Google it!

EDIT: Here's your answer. Bottom right of the page. http://bit.ly/1bQRz0B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

FFS!

Google it!

EDIT: Here's your answer. Bottom right of the page. http://bit.ly/1bQRz0B

Wow, bet your felt big doing that. The internet will be so impressed by your witty response. Expected to be commended shortly. Bravo.

The Marshes had different hours last year for Christmas and this wasn't reflected on their website. That time on their site isn't always accurate as some stores open early on different days. I've been caught out by that before! The staff in the Marshes today actually told me the website isn't regularly updated and I'm better asking someone at the centre or looking for notices within. Since I'm not from Dundalk, I couldn't do that until today.

I did Google it and don't ask a question unless I genuinely can't find an answer I from a decent source. Don't assume the worst or that every person who asks a question is an idiot.

Relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

peejay1986 wrote: »
    ...Don't assume ...that every person who asks a question is an idiot...

I didn't assume anything. I was just working off the empirical evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I didn't assume anything. I was just working off the empirical evidence.

Which, in essence, is assumption based on bare minimum info. Give people the benefit of the doubt before coming back with smart arse comments. No need, and does nothing but attempt to boost your online ego.

Thanks.

Advertisement