Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xperia SP vs Moto G

Options
  • 15-12-2013 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I have an upgrade available at the moment with meteor and I can get the SP for €50 or the G for (presumably) free when it comes out (if on billpay).

Whatever phone I get will be a gift for someone else, she's been using an xperia J for a year now and she likes everything about the phone except for the fact its horribly slow.

The SP has better specs but the optimization on the G could make up for that, what she really cares about is speed, battery, and that's it really. Future proofing would be useful too so that it doesn't get slow on her, lose support, etc. also with 4g out I was thinking the SP could have a big advantage there?
    If I got the G it would be the 16gb option or I'd get her a 16gb micro sd with the SP so storage on either is not an issue.

If I could just get some opinions/advice on what you think the best option is that would be really helpful, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Just one thought on this.....

DON'T GET A SONY

I have a list as long as my arm on the reasons but speed and lag would be one major one and as you can see your current phone seems to be cursed by that even though it is only a year old.

Advertisement