Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork house prices, second capital, 2014. Please post yer best buys

Options
  • 15-12-2013 2:41am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭

No insult intended. cork thread on house prices and discussion if possible, if this is already available please advise.
    If you wanted an ugly site close to city? Market price for agriculture priced land etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

We're having a look in city center for houses between 150-175. The only homes that are for sale in this price are "left in will" homes from what I can see although that wouldn't put us off tbh. We already own in city but when we moved into our 3 bed we had one child and now we've three so it's getting a bit cramped.

Have to say though, house prices haven't come down as much as I thought they would, it's still a struggle to find a decent home for a reasonable price in Cork...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

on the likes of daft.ie
    • are the stated prices actually what cork city & suburbs houses are being sold for?
    • there seems to be a real shortage of property in & around the city.
    • with a lot of crap left on for years giving a figure of circa 1000 homes for sale
    • but really there's about 20 properties per week entering the market and quickly being sold
    I'm no expert, just interested to know the first hand experiences of those buying or selling in Cork

Advertisement