Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfers

Options
  • 15-12-2013 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Im a BOI customer, ive 3 transfers coming to my account.

1 done by PTSB on friday at 5
    1 done by EBS on friday at 5:30
    Then AIB saturday morning at12.

When should they be in my account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Uiseabhi wrote: »
    Im a BOI customer, ive 3 transfers coming to my account.

1 done by PTSB on friday at 5
    1 done by EBS on friday at 5:30
    Then AIB saturday morning at12.

When should they be in my account.
    propably in tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Good Morning Uiseabhi

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

As these payments are being sent by different financial institutions, you will need to check directly with them to advise you of their time frame for their payments.

Just for guidance, when a transfer is made from a Bank of Ireland account to another financial institution, it takes 1 working day, providing the payment is transacted before 3.30pm the working day prior.

If their time frames are the same as Bank of Ireland's, these should credit on Tuesday 17/12/2013 for you.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are happy to help.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement