Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo massage

Options
  • 15-12-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'm looking for a good deep tissue massage therapist in Sligo OR a good place to get holistic massage/treatments. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Pat McManus in Grange is an excellent masseur and Osteopath.
    He's in the Golden pages under Osteopaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I went to Pat McManus ONCE....!!!
    Many people swear by him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 choclate

Kitkitty wrote: »
    I'm looking for a good deep tissue massage therapist in Sligo OR a good place to get holistic massage/treatments. Thanks

I'd highly recommend Lynn in Voya Strandhill. She is very intuitive with her massage. She quickly figures out what is needed in terms of which muscles are most in need of work etc. I find she warms up the muscles really well before getting to work them more deeply.
    I am not based in Sligo but try to get to her a couple of times a year when visiting the inlaws.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 choclate

Kitkitty wrote: »

I'd highly recommend Lynn in Voya Strandhill. She is very intuitive with her massage. She quickly figures out what is needed in terms of which muscles are most in need of work etc. I find she warms up the muscles really well before getting to work them more deeply.
    I am not based in Sligo but try to get to her a couple of times a year when visiting the inlaws.

Advertisement