Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs V Liverpool KO 4pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Moses on, a nervy couple of minutes for LFC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Destroyed. Hot damn does this feel good!

Rodger's out still? hmmmm, directed at Lloyd only, given his vocal anti-Rodgers invective previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

Brendan Rodgers Liverpool, we're on our way to glory, he'll build a team like Shankly did our kids will tell the story :)

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

I WANT A HATTRICK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Jordan Henderson MOTM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Lovely goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Will Liverpool get the same plaudits Man City got for destroying Spurs??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Delighted for HendersoN. A big f**k you to Taggart too for what he said about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Hendo motm...fair play lad

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I bet Hodgson is ****ting himself watching Suarez today.

Him and every Englishman.

Only 2 goals and 3 assists. That's all. He missed that great chance earlier as well. Nothing player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

was minolet actually on the pitch today

Will Liverpool get the same plaudits Man City got for destroying Spurs??

jesus christ, does this mentality ever stop with you? your team is winning 5-0 away at WHL and you still find something to whinge about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Liverpool will never win the league with pity passing like that,

Lacking that killer touch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Thoroughly humiliating day, well done to Liverpool today. A massacre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Really love the way that we just went for the jugular here. Hopefully the sack full of goals we've scored can really drive a nail into the confidence of this Spurs team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Haha bringing on Moses at white hart lane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Suarez 2 goals, 3 assists. Still doesn't get MOTM. :pac:

Fair play to Hendo, Allen, Flanno, Sterling etc who stepped up massively in recent times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Fantastic result for Liverpool 5-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

A V Booo's

really worried for the guy now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,406 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Rodger's out still? hmmmm, directed at Lloyd only, given his vocal anti-Rodgers invective previously.

He's proving me wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Delighted with that result !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,548 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Can this be the end of the "Liverpool not playing in the second half" myth please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Thanks Liverpool for putting a spring back in my step. Spurs spending 100m and being worse than last year is beautiful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Brilliant performance by Liverpool, as long as they have Suarez I think they are title contenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

#RodgersIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

RasTa wrote: »
    Goals please

Forgot to mention for both teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

A V Booo's

really worried for the guy now.
    I really hope Levy gives him the rest of the season. He really has this Spurs team playing quality stuff and is desperately unlucky that results haven't gone his way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Spurs have John Hammond in the crowd there....obviously looking into a way to clone Bale from a mosquito that bit him at some stage.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    He's proving me wrong!

Hell is freezing over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

I'm sorry but Lloyd has cleared this up he was anti BR and has admitted that he has has done some great work this season . No need to bring a downer on this we should all be on high right now !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

As a spurs supporter this is the last straw! I would rather see AVB gone, with someone appointed asap! His whole philosophy is far too defensive and you can see that the players just aren't comfortable with it. He's been given chance after chance and I've stayed with him until today. Enough is enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,548 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I think the Man City and Liverpool game will be a 9 all draw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Rogers best Manager in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Fantastic performance!

Rogers best Manager in the league

lawl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Wasn't all bad for Spurs fans,at least you got to see Moses.

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    As a spurs supporter this is the last straw! I would rather see AVB gone, with someone appointed asap! His whole philosophy is far too defensive and you can see that the players just aren't comfortable with it. He's been given chance after chance and I've stayed with him until today. Enough is enough!

Too defensive yet you ship eleven goals in two games vs pool and city. The high line he plays kills you guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Normally I kept my expectations low as to see how we will do till the chrsitmas period but in my humble heart we are not challenging for CL place anymore , we are top contenders for the title. If we can get close to max points in the next 3 games heading into 2014 and can get or away form sorted we be a team that other teams will fear.

We are a little short but judging by players that had questions marks for their head since they were bought henderson, allen to name a few they proved they deserve to wear that red shirt despite what scottish twat rights in a book

Bring on cardiff , man city and chelsea :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Now that the match is over do people really think it is a red? Replay doesn't even show the double barrel, platoon dying roll from Suarez

PoisedVictoriousFreshwatereel.gif

I really hope Spurs don't sack AvB.

That defensive setup is great

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Amazing away win and certain rival posters going out of their way to pick a fight, result all round methinks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

not 1 shot on target for spurs all game afik...dire ...avb out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Now that the match is over do people really think it is a red? Replay doesn't even show the double barrel, platoon dying roll from Suarez

I don't agree with it being analysed in slow motion, makes it look like a nothing challenge. In real time the impact was far greater

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Of course it's a bloody red. What's wrong with you?

What has the double barrel roll got to do with it it was high studs with a flick behind him and made contact. Letter of the law yes a red. Could the ref had decided a yellow yes but it is a red

Honestly it was a reckless attempt by paulinho and he can have no complaints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,496 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Yes, why turn your leg like that

Makes it even sweeter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

Yes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement