Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players due a rise!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

People talk to me ...

I'm not looking to compare these 2 players want to know the chances for these players hitting 90 ...

Player Pos Age Rating Info
    SANDRO, Alex D,DM,M(L) 23 89 (RL club: FC PORTO - Nat: Brazilian)
    RODRÍGUEZ, Ricardo D(RL),DM,M(L) 21 89 (RL club: VfL Wolfsburg - Nat: Swiss)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    People talk to me ...

I'm not looking to compare these 2 players want to know the chances for these players hitting 90 ...

Player Pos Age Rating Info
    SANDRO, Alex D,DM,M(L) 23 89 (RL club: FC PORTO - Nat: Brazilian)
    RODRÍGUEZ, Ricardo D(RL),DM,M(L) 21 89 (RL club: VfL Wolfsburg - Nat: Swiss)

Thanks

naah! both are useless, infact they'll both drop. you better sell both to juventus at a cut price deal...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    naah! both are useless, infact they'll both drop. you better sell both to juventus at a cut price deal...

Damn, I knew they were lemons! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ander ITURRASPE + 1

I must admit, I didn't know too much about him when I bought him. his 89 now means that I have 4 players in my team that are 89 and the rest are all 90 or above.

Relegation it is then!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Arturo vidal of juventus deserves a +1 to 94 if not 95

He is just on fire scoring goal after goal.

Phillip lahm of munich deserves a +1 to 96 he has changed position this year and excelled a top top player

• Advertisement

Etrit Berisha deserves a +5

and i'm not saying that cause i own him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Jonathan Soriano who's at Salzburg in RL, 25 yrs old. He got bumped by +1 to 87 a month ago. Last season he scored 29 in 36 appearances, so far this season he's got 28 goals in 25.

Given his league will he at least get an 88?

Jonathan Soriano who's at Salzburg in RL, 25 yrs old. He got bumped by +1 to 87 a month ago. Last season he scored 29 in 36 appearances, so far this season he's got 28 goals in 25.

Given his league will he at least get an 88?

SM take into account the league standard they are playing in more than anything else, lots of players playing at lower level leagues regularly score 30+ goals (I'm guessing!!!!) And remain lower rated. That said those are impressive goal return stats

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Janko had similar stats, same team same league if I remember,

Don't know if you can look up his ranking history for when he was still in Austria on soccerwiki, it might help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

85-90 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or excelled in a 'lesser' league

Going by that I assume it's possible he can get bumped where he is currently, if those returns aren't excelling I don't know what is! Although I won't hope for anything more than 88 unless he gets a move.

• Advertisement

I see Bentaleb chose Algeria and will play for them in the WC!!

Good news for his rating as I highly doubt he would even have been considered for the French squad, at least now he will have some WC mins under. His belt and looms to be keeping his regular spot at Spurs under Sherwood...

I can see him being 87ish (possibly more) by the end of the WC, any thoughts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

85 would be the absolute max I could see him getting by then.

He'd have just over 6 months of first team football by then and he doesn't have too much time to break into the Algerian first team before the world cup

85 would be the absolute max I could see him getting by then.

He'd have just over 6 months of first team football by then and he doesn't have too much time to break into the Algerian first team before the world cup

Eh, they approached him with the promise of a WC place to tempt him from the French..... successfully!

he will play at the WC, I could see him going to 85 (Januzaj the example, I know not as good, but still, playing first team football at EPL level!) by the end of season and after the WC he could get a +2.....

Maybe :D

Danny Ings is now rated 85, he got a +1 yesterday.

Jordan Rhodes remains on 84 though.

Strange one for me, Rhodes has a much more impressive record.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Still waiting for Firmino to get his upgrade..

Apps:24 Goals:13 Assists:8
    Thats all from midfield while playing for 10th place Hoffenheim.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Still waiting for Firmino to get his upgrade..

Apps:24 Goals:13 Assists:8
    Thats all from midfield while playing for 10th place Hoffenheim.

Did he not go to 89 not so long ago? I wouldn't expect a 90 at Hoffenheim. Bit like Benteke, will probably need a move first

Did he not go to 89 not so long ago? I wouldn't expect a 90 at Hoffenheim. Bit like Benteke, will probably need a move first

He got a +1 4 months ago.
    If he keeps his form then they'll have to give him another +1 at the end of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Max meyer of schalke is only 83 he is starting games and scoring too deserves an 87 at least in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Max meyer of schalke is only 83 he is starting games and scoring too deserves an 87 at least in my opinion

I think a double jump is coming he'll jump too 85 and within a short while 87!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Can I do anything to speed up a player's rise? My star striker must be due one soon. His last rise was in 2012, before I bought him. He has scored 29 and assisted 25 in 48 games. Surely this deserves a raise??

• Advertisement

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Can I do anything to speed up a player's rise? My star striker must be due one soon. His last rise was in 2012, before I bought him. He has scored 29 and assisted 25 in 48 games. Surely this deserves a raise??

Nope not possible.

Whats his name And who does he play with in real life?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Whats his name And who does he play with in real life?

He is Ante Vukusic, plays for FC Lausanne-Sport in Swiss Super League. On loan from Serie B side US Pescara.

Looking at his stats he's better off in fantasy soccer manager world, not so good in real life. So does this mean that even if he continues banging in the goals for me, if he doesn't do it in real life he won't rise in SM? :confused:

He is Ante Vukusic, plays for FC Lausanne-Sport in Swiss Super League. On loan from Serie B side US Pescara.

Looking at his stats he's better off in fantasy soccer manager world, not so good in real life. So does this mean that even if he continues banging in the goals for me, if he doesn't do it in real life he won't rise in SM? :confused:

Yes

Yeah,

Player ratings are only based on real life.

Taken from soccerwiki.com

Fook sake!!! :(

Well, as long as he keeps doing a job for me then that will have to do.

Carvajal has to be 90 soon.... the kid was unreal tonight against Dortmund.

Higher I'd say! Sure pizchek is 92! I'll be moving him on when carvajal rises tho

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Don't you mean Dortmund reserves?

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Higher I'd say! Sure pizchek is 92! I'll be moving him on when carvajal rises tho

Oh really.. :D
    I may have a very good offer for you ;)

Advertisement