Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players due a rise!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I knew you would have a rant! That is why I said it as I am sure you said the same the last time!

Perin got a +1 today so I am happy enough with that.

I did actually try to resist, just couldn't :D:D:D

Also, Gabbiadini can now play up front and ALL across the attacking midfield so he can now cover a lot of bases for me, something good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Troll much :p

Quick call the soccermanager mod....... Oh wait........ Ha ha ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So how does the CL result affect ratings?

and how will the WC affect ratings, what is a player expected to do inorder for him to get a rate rise?

So....................

Iturbe...... +1 - Really, has anyone that does the ratings even seen this guy play?

Also honorable (SM F-UP's in this review) mentions, Oblak (+1 but should have been 88 at least), Callejon, Nainggolan, Pjanic, Aubameyang......... ALL of those were in with at least at 50/50 shot of rising but for me to miss out on ALL 4.............

Oh well, had based my idea of a strong D3 challenge based on some if not all of those getting deserved rises, back to the drawing board.............

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So....................
    Also honorable (SM F-UP's in this review) mentions, Oblak (+1 but should have been 88 at least), Callejon, Nainggolan, Pjanic, Aubameyang......... ALL of those were in with at least at 50/50 shot of rising but for me to miss out on ALL 4.............

Whatever about Callejon and Aubemeyang, but Pjanic and Nainggolan have both been immense this season any time I've seen Roma play. Considering that the latter is only on 89, he had to have been bumped up to 90.

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    Whatever about Callejon and Aubemeyang, but Pjanic and Nainggolan have both been immense this season any time I've seen Roma play. Considering that the latter is only on 89, he had to have been bumped up to 90.

What do u make of Iturbe only getting +1??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

What do u make of Iturbe only getting +1??

I haven't seen much of him in truth. He (only) plays for Hellas Verona though and, albeit they have had a good season, they probably wanted to hold off on making him an 88 as a result of his age and until he plays for a better club.

Still though, making him an 87 has still done wonders for your team. 87 rated players can still have a massive impact in D3. Just look at Junior Hoilett!! :D:D

Wilberto wrote: »
    I haven't seen much of him in truth. He (only) plays for Hellas Verona though and, albeit they have had a good season, they probably wanted to hold off on making him an 88 as a result of his age and until he plays for a better club.

Still though, making him an 87 has still done wonders for your team. 87 rated players can still have a massive impact in D3. Just look at Junior Hoilett!! :D:D

His transfer to Hellas is a strange one as its reported they signed him to sell him! Reports say he will move AGAIN in this window!

Seen him play a few times, exciting little player!

Advertisement